Lets Talk about Jimmy Choo Shoes!

Oct 9, 2016
US
Just to report back: I got them today and on trying them on, they're about 1/2 size large on me (I got them in 34.5), but not to the point of slipping.
Given its summertime and I'll likely wear them walking around (feet may swell), they're fine for now!

Reactions: Senbei

Efenig91

Dec 28, 2019
Okay, has anyone else seen the Jimmy Choo X Timberland collaboration? They are selling FAST and they are beautiful. Anyone buy a pair?

Efenig91

Dec 28, 2019
I bought the black pair and they are arriving today! Hoping these will be my perfect all weather boot come Fall/Winter.
So jealous! I was going to get a pair but I got unfortunate news from my eye doctor and had to buy glasses . Let me know how they feel as I am eventually going to get a pair. Sizing is so broad these days and I always end up a half a size too small or big But congrats on your purchase and I hope you end up loving them!

kb2019

Jul 7, 2019
So jealous! I was going to get a pair but I got unfortunate news from my eye doctor and had to buy glasses . Let me know how they feel as I am eventually going to get a pair. Sizing is so broad these days and I always end up a half a size too small or big But congrats on your purchase and I hope you end up loving them!
They fit perfectly! I ordered my normal EU size of 40 since it was listed in EU sizes, but the side of the box says it’s a US 9 (Usually a 40 equates to a 9.5/10 for me) so not sure if I got lucky or sizing is a bit odd!

434DCA93-CD74-4A32-9B30-0A46AFF85CE9.jpeg

poolcoinshop

Nov 21, 2020
Jimmy Choo, a London-based luxury shoe brand known for its stiletto heels, has been snapped up by Michael Kors Holdings for about £896 million (S$1.59 billion).

The brand, which was founded in the 1990s, put itself up for sale in April after its majority shareholder disclosed its intention to move away from fashion to focus more on its food and beverage businesses.

• Wow
Reactions: Elena S