LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

Lambies, please send good vibes our way. My husband and I are looking to buy our first house down in Florida. We leave tomorrow morning...EARLY! We are excited, but we are not expecting a dream home. We're just trying to make a good business decision. I will post pics on what we decide!
:biggrin:

How exciting, good luck with the house hunting!!!:biggrin:

VirginLambie - Sending positive home related thoughts your way :smile:

So today I passed out when I got my flu shot at school. :shame:
Really?! Who does that? I can handle tattoos and such but not the flu shot. Jeez.

P.S. I love this weather. I'm going to be so sad when we go back to boring sunny days.

VirginLambie - Sending positive home related thoughts your way :smile:

Really?! Who does that? I can handle tattoos and such but not the flu shot. Jeez.

P.S. I love this weather. I'm going to be so sad when we go back to boring sunny days.
Poor you! You deserve a LAMB bag for having to go through such trauma :biggrin: I seriously justify my spending with stuff like that.

Good luck Virgin Lambie! Which bag are you going to take with you?

;) You probably had a reaction to it. I've heard so many terrible stories of people reacting to the flu shot, it would seem to be a reasonable guess. And as LatteGirl says, you deserve a treat after such a traumtic incident... if not the Rasta Grantham, then pick something else. But promise to take a picture for our benefit!

Hello lambies! I haven't posted here much but I intend on starting. I love L.A.M.B.! lol Anywho, speaking of rain...here in Az we've also been getting tons of it and apparently we had an actual tornado touch down which is absolutely NUTS since stuff like that doesn't happen here, ever!!

Good luck on your house hunt VirginLambie!!

Lamblove & Latte - I think I just psyched myself out by over thinking the pain and possible side effects. Today my body is sore and my arm is all bruised, but I think if anything the embarrassment was much worse.

Hi BlondeBarbie welcome! I can't believe all these west coast tornado watches. What is going on with the weather system?! Stay dry :smile:

P.S. I like your shoes!

It's weird hearing about dogs being outside. When I was little, my mom wouldn't let us bring the dogs in. So I remember what it's like, sort of - it was a long time ago. But I never bonded to them the way that I did with my sweet girl. She was only a bit over 3 lbs, though, so she just slept in my bed mostly. Though I had a little doggie bed on my bed that she would sometime use. Mostly she liked to sleep on me or around me, but I move a lot because I have chronic pain issues and it gets bad when I sleep, so she would start the night sleeping on a part of me, and then make her way to the dog bed when I started rolling around too much. My son's dog is funny, he's a 5 lb chihuahua, and he likes to get under the covers with my son and sleep. He even likes it when my son uses him as a pillow - I don't know how he can stand the weight, but he really doesn't mind, tiny little guy that he is.

And Gwen's Eeyore - you're not the only one who loves the rain... although flooding in the house is not something I love. But I love the smell of rain, and the smell of a deep forest just after the rain. When I lived in northern Cali, I used to go mudsliding with my bf, and we would stand knee deep in mud and sling it at each other, trying to dodge it just be leaning to one side or the other. The mud just held us in place.... so fun. So are you glad that your bf is taking you to buy makeup? Will it be fun for you? I know it would be for someone like me, but people are different, and it sounds like it feels weird to you instead of fun.

Yea! I am not the only one who enjoys the rain. About the makeup thing, I don't use any just maybe nail polish and lip gloss and that is about it. I own some stuff but don't touch it. I don't know how to put makeup on. I tried the smokey eye look for New Year's Eve, it didn't go well. My bf end up putting it on me and it was very thick and heavy and did not look like no smokey eye. My bf is already backing out taking me. So we will have to see. Hope everyone here enjoys their weekend!

Thanks J*Mart!

Definitely not sure what's going on with the weather. The wind was so loud last night I thought the roof might blow right off DBF's house!! So glad it didn't!! But don't get me wrong, I LOVE the rain!!

Hey ya'll! Its pouring here in LA! Dh and I have just been relaxing...being lazy! We're about to go to some NO DOUBT hot spots now. I'm gonna go to some consigment stores and crossroadsn ect looking for lamb goods! Who knows maybe ill get lucky?

Tonight were going to the slidebar! My favorite w lambiepie, and some friends :heart:

Hope you guys have a great day!

Yea! I am not the only one who enjoys the rain. About the makeup thing, I don't use any just maybe nail polish and lip gloss and that is about it. I own some stuff but don't touch it. I don't know how to put makeup on. I tried the smokey eye look for New Year's Eve, it didn't go well. My bf end up putting it on me and it was very thick and heavy and did not look like no smokey eye. My bf is already backing out taking me. So we will have to see. Hope everyone here enjoys their weekend!

Your bf put makeup on you? Girl, you need to go to Sephora, and ask one of the ladies (whose makeup you LIKE, btw, because you want to pick someone who will know how to make you up the way you like) to show you different looks for you. You can tell them what you are interested in, what your skin type is, because all those things make a big difference when choosing type of makeup for your skin. Smokey eye is a really difficult look to master, and one has to do it differently for different eyes (imo) to accomodate for the shapes/values/proportions of eyes to face - basically it's a hard look especially for someone who never wears makeup. Neutral colors are easier to master at first, and can actually make a huge difference in how you look - esp when you're not used to seeing makeup on yourself. Anyhow, just have fun with it. If you're not having fun anymore, go do something else, cuz you don't want makeup-trauma, lol. ;) I like Sephora because they're not just representing one brand, like they do in dept stores, where they try to get you to buy EVERYTHING in their product line. They are (hopefully) more knowledgable and more neutral about different product brands, and can tell you which brands are good for you for what effect. And bf needs to stay away from the makeup drawer. Make him give you his plastic, and do some damage away from his influence. Ultimately makeup is about making YOU feel good and have FUN with your appearance. He can enjoy it, but not dictate it, imho! :smile::smile:

I know that there are a number of lambies that are in the Socal area and I just saw this posted in the animal sub-forum and wanted to post it here. Apparently the LA SPCA is almost out of food for their animals are asking for emergency donations of food to be dropped off.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/hom...ing-out-spcala-seeks-emergency-donations.html

awww... I hope they get the help they need. Sending much love and good wishes for the homeless animals out there. xoxo