LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

I just started up again at the purse forum, I even asked questions if we can say we sell on the purse forum or not I got no answer from anyone and now my post is edited and I'm being threatened to be banned? Come on, I could have just gotten a simple answer from someone.

I just started up again at the purse forum, I even asked questions if we can say we sell on the purse forum or not I got no answer from anyone and now my post is edited and I'm being threatened to be banned? Come on, I could have just gotten a simple answer from someone.

We're not allowed to sell purses on the forum or refer to any listings of items you're selling.

I just got my first ever L.A.M.B. piece. A little purple pouch. Can't find the name. It's a rectangle with embossed pattern. Very nice leather and perfect to help me keep track of my car keys in my purse.

There have been no responses on the authenticate this thread (and many others as we'll) for a really long time. Please forgive me for posting on the wrong thread....I just gotta know if it's the real thing??? I just bought a bag today at a consignment shop. I've been on this forum and eBay for the last several hours trying to authenticate / find the bag. I finally found the same bag in vanilla on eBay. My bag is black, but identical . The eBay item number is Item Number:
131109190299. Is this an authentic bag, and what is its name and year it was made? If it's authentic I guess that makes me a "lambie"!