LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

Thanks, Baglady!!

Lambies~ back to the subject too of tattoos and us gals I'm getting my next one done TONIGHT!!! Woot! Woot! I'll post pics for sure. I'm having a bad "mental day" anyways and am tired as hell. Didn't sleep well last night. So- having this done will A) Cheer me up and B) Keep me awake a while longer so I will be sure to sleep tonight.
I think it's the "winter blahs"- anyone else experiencing it?

^ I know I'm feeling quite blah today legs. That's for sure. i don't think I have ever experienced so much damn rain at one time, living in so cal.

Who said it never rained in southern california..? They lied! ha!

It has been raining since the early hours of the morning. I think we have enough. Everything is wet, It's cold, dark, and depressing. I just want to stay curled in bed till it's over. But as usual... I have things to do. Booooo!

Thanks, Baglady!!

Lambies~ back to the subject too of tattoos and us gals I'm getting my next one done TONIGHT!!! Woot! Woot! I'll post pics for sure. I'm having a bad "mental day" anyways and am tired as hell. Didn't sleep well last night. So- having this done will A) Cheer me up and B) Keep me awake a while longer so I will be sure to sleep tonight.
I think it's the "winter blahs"- anyone else experiencing it?

Looking forward to seeing your new tatts!
And the one good thing about CO weather is that it is sunny so much of the time, even though it snows - it melts off usually very quickly. I have been feeling kind of blah, but for more so for other reasons.

I hope that the weather clears up for you soon! :smile:

I tried to capture the real depressing feel from my window... But the picture is nothing compared to real life. Booooo to you rain, booo to you :crybaby:

RAIN.jpg

Basically everything is soaked, drenched, horrible. I complain because this is not normal for us, at all. I still can't believe we are expected to have 2 more days of this!! :nuts:

It is nasty here too. But let's keep perspective lambies. We are all in warm homes. I can't stop hurting for the people of Haiti. So when you start to feel doom and gloom, remember we are in paradise right now and it should shine a little light on your day. :smile:

We actually had a tornado warning earlier. Not a watch - an actual warning. Crazy!

I think we get this kind of weather in the bay area about once a year. I had to drive around in the mess this morning but I am happy (and THANKFUL) to be home in the warmth, safety and comfort of my home.

It was raining so much that it even got our patio in the back flooded (and bf had made a trench for around it too). And the dogs were out there (we have 2), so I made bf bring them in. They smell so bad. Omg... lol. I will have to do a deep cleaning when they go back out. So they are tied up in the back of the kitchen and my cat is in my room (in case they get loose).

^ We've had our dogs in since it started raining and try to take them out when there's a break in the rain so they can do their thing.

I was in whittier today, and it was really pouring. Everything is flooded! Mom said her pool is overflowing and they had to sandbag the area around it so it wouldn't come into the house!

Heathie: Not nasty at all! I'm thankful that I live here and would rather suffer with the minor inconvenience of heavy rain than utter devastation of my entire city! It's really depressing what's happening there. I had to stop watching the news because it was so upsetting. All I can do is pray for them, and donate cash to the red cross and hope it helps a small bit.

^ We did the same Y. We have donated and just hope it helps a little. It's so devastating.

Like I said I just complain about the rain because we here, are not used to it. I of course do not think we have it worse than anyone else. It's just pretty bad. I hear thunder and I freak.

We would have let our dogs in before but we didn't knoww here to put them. Cuz my cat, and my sis' baby. They like to jump on people still. They get overly excited. So today i noticed it finally covered the patio and I told bf come home and let them in. So we figured it out and they are laying on towels on the kitchen floor. It's the best i could think of for them for now =/

It was raining like crazy here too and I had to drive across town on my lunch break to go pick up a package (new lamb) at the post office. I got soaked but LAMB is worth it.