LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

Roller coaster roadtrip? Are you going to Cedar Point?

I have a BlackBerry and I'm obsessed. My significant other is attached to his iPhone, but I can't get into it, I don't know why.

Sorry about the Kingsvale, Heathie. How disappointing!

CEDAR POINT Baby :woot::woot::woot::woot: We HIT the road tomorrow night. I can NOT WAIT!!!! im like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I go once a year for HALLOWEEKENS (BOO!!!) the rides are sooooo GOOD and they have Steak and Shake OMG.

Talk to you guys when I get back. Happy Friday and have a GREAT weekend.

Have you PLAYED with his iPhone? every time I dabble in FUN on the iPhone im like :heart::cloud9::love: BUT the Crackberry is NO joke....its a DRUG. and im addicted :nogood:

True. There's 4 categories and 10 finalists per category. They told us we'll find out later this month so I can finally stop thinking I lost since I didn't hear anything haha.

You have to tell us about your trip! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Think POSITIVE You LOOKED GREAT so im thinking the results are GOOD :tup:

I adore Halloween. It too is my Favorite holiday, if I DARE call it that. And October is my FAVORITE Month. Everything associated with Ghouls and Goblins tickles me pink :girlwhack:

I always get in trouble for going OFF topic....BUT the trip was amazing. I only had 2 drive 4 hours. The boys did the rest. We ate Steak and Shake ONLY once. BUT boy was it YUMMIE!!! We had elephant ears...a treat WAY BETTER than funnel cake. Its fried dough with cinnamon sugar. And its HUGE, like an elephant ear. We rode rides for DAYS!!!! YAY!!! Millennium Force is still my Favorite ride, followed very closely by Maverick. Other Honorable mentions, Dragster, Max Air, Wicked Twister, Sky Hawk AND all of the Halloween Spooky Haunted Houses and Trails were AMAZING!!! BOO!!! It was a weekend filled with Screams and Laughter. We walked. We RODE. We laughed. It was GREAT. Taking a ROAD TRIP with your friends is nothing BUT good times.

Here is the website to give you a better visual...

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/park/rides/coasters/index.cfm

and my Flickr page has most of the pictures up. Im still waiting for my friend Lauren to give me her set of pictures. Also you can view ALL of my HALLOWEEN costumes...this year is going to be a SPOOKY ONE and thats all I will tell. Im just hoping the rain and SNOW dont spoil my costume plans. YES...I said SNOW :snowballs:

Happy Halloween

BOO!!!

...costume CRUNCH TIME. Later ;)

Oooops, I forgot to add...Cedar Point had a PINKS. Yummy!!! I have always wanted to try the hot dogs, BUT I always forget when im on the west coast. DUH. So score. Very tasty. I was happy to finally try one of the Famous Dogs.

So I just found out Friday night that my mom is too weak to undergo chemo for her cancer and we will have to put her in hospice. I am so heartbroken and I dont know anyone who has lost a parent so I thought I would post on here. If anyone has any advice on dealing with this level of sadness please let me know. She is my best friend and I have never known a day without her. May of 2010 I got to go to Hawaii with her and my dad and I am SO grateful for those memories. These next few weeks/months will be very hard. Im not sure what to do

Oh Blissa, I am heartbroken for you. I hope someone here will have some words that will help you through this difficult time, as I have not faced this yet. My thoughts and prayers will go out to your mom, you and your dad, and the rest of your mother's family and friends.

So sorry to hear this Blissa. One of my best friends went through the same experience as you did, with her mom going to a hospice. It will be a very tough experience so I'm glad you are reaching out and hope you will find some strong support groups. That's going to be really important. I also think family counseling will be a good idea too, especially if your family members are the kind who don't want to talk about pain. Please hang in there.

Blissa,
I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now, I truly am sorry to hear what you're going though. Memories are one of the most beautiful and comforting things in this world, so cherish all the ones you have with your mother. And remember that there is still time to create new ones! My thoughts will be with you in the coming weeks. Stay strong and always remember that you have a family of LAMBIES right here whenever you feel the need to vent!

Need some advice, I am so distraught. I have 4 dogs that stay in our fenced in yard, it is about 2 acres. Our neighbors have 3 dogs that just walk around in their own yard, no fence. One of them comes over to our yard and our driveway all the time when we go outside or pull the car out of the driveway, barking and baring her teeth, which drives our dogs crazy and scares my kids. Well, yesterday I guess the meter guy or a delivery person came to my house because my gate to the front yard was open. I luckily found all my dogs but apparently my yellow lab attacked one of the neighbor dogs. It wasn't the one that comes to our yard or the spaniel that sometimes does, it was their 15 year old dog, Luke, that can barely walk, let alone defend himself. I don't undersand why my very sweet lab could have done such a horrible thing. If it was one of the other dogs I might understand but this poor defenseless dog, I just don't get it.
Side story: Luke disappereared over a year and a half ago. He had wandered out to the main road and a private dog shelter place we didn't even know was around picked him up. Because he is so old we figured he had wandered off to die but about 8 months later they found him and got him back. It is a miracle that he got to spend the remainder of his time back with his family.
Anyways, the neighbor saw my lab standing over him and barking, and there was a 3 inch gash on the back of his neck that was very deep. I assume he did it because my other 3 are small dogs. He was in shock when they took him to the vet but by last night he was doing good and they were going to do surgery this morning. But, I just found out that they ended up putting him to sleep, because with the anesthesia and surgery he probably wouldn't have made it. I am so upset because I loved this dog and my dog ultimetely casued the death of this dog. He probably wouldn't of had but maybe 6 months to live anyways, but it doesn't matter. His last day and night shouldn't have been spent in pain and at a vet. Our nieghbors are our good friends and their son and my 5 year old are best friends. I don't know what to do or say, besides ay I'm sorry. Any advice would be much appreciated.