LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

Thank you all for the support and kind words. It means alot. So my mom passed on Thursday. My dad,sister and I were right there holding her hand as she took her last breath. She said goodbye in the morning and we followed her lead and said goodbye too. She passed away in her sleep just like she wanted and it was very peaceful actually. Lots of crying and of course I miss her but she had us laughing even on her last day of life. She's an amazing women and I miss her alot but Im glad her death was peaceful and she didnt suffer. Thanks again to my Lamb family for all the support :heart:

Aww Blissa. So sorry for your loss. I am glad it was peaceful and not awful for her. If there is anything I can do, please ask. I wish for you to have peace and courage as you deal with everything.
:heart:

I can't seem to find the old post with this answer. When the most recent LAMB fashion show was going on, someone posted the name of the nailpolish that was created specifically for the LAMB fashion show. I believe it was Essie and I believe it was a dusky blue color. Anyone remember the name of the color? Thanks Lambies!!!
:yes:

Blissa, I haven't been on the forum much lately and just now saw your post about your Mom's passing. Honey, I'm so sorry. It sounds like your family is a close one and very supportive of each other. I'm hoping this closeness has helped you a lot the last several days. I pray all of you can remember all the fun times you shared with your Mom whenever things start to get rough. We are here for you if you need anything. Big hugs....:hugs:

There is FINALLY a Remix tote on ebay!! I have wanted one for 3 years. I was thinking about getting Y's hen she was selling it last year but then it was gone. This one is MINE!!!

Can't wait for Thanksgiving. One of our friends grew up in Detroit and is friends with Kid Rock so we are supposed to be going back stage and hanging out with him that night, if we can find a sitter that is.

My 3 year old is still not well so I am going to go to a different pedi and try to figure out what is wrong with him

Blissa, I also want to offer my condolences! :hugs:

I found out at the beginning of the month I did not actually win the Katy Perry look-alike contest, but I can't thank you guys enough for voting! Being a finalist was the best feeling. I've never had anything like that happen before!