L Word

I read today that Sarah Shahi is returning and I cannot wait! I always want love to prevail and I hope Carmen and Shane get back together as they are my favourite from all the various couplings over the years.

:yahoo:I hope that is true!!!! They were my fav couple too. I'm so depressed that it is the final season. :crybaby:This is one of my favorite shows.

ITA!!! Tasha needs to be with someone really hot. I would have been cool to still have her be in the military with a smokin hot girl, Imagine that!!

They are doing a spinoff w/ Alice (Leisha Hailey) http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/09/05/leisha-hailey-cast-in-the-l-word-spinoff/ and I hope in the upcoming season 6 they style Tasha better (no more shapeless clothes and no more ponytail) and if they do break Talice up please give Tasha a hot girlfriend that looks like Kerry Washington/Nia Long/Malinda Williams.

Season 6 Promos:

I'm so anxious for the season to start.

I saw a link with a spoiler revealing who they were talking about in the second video, but I refused to click it. :Push:

Last edited:
OK so what did you guys think of the first episode??

I loved the setup - and it really makes me anticipate what happened to cause all of them to be at the home where Jenny dies. I really like that it picked up exactly where it left off.

I just LOVE Shane! I think she is so unique and fun and not afraid to be herself. We all could take a lesson or two from her.

My DF hates the build up of seeing an "end result" and not knowing exactly when the end will take place.

ditto about Shane, she's priceless.

I loved the setup - and it really makes me anticipate what happened to cause all of them to be at the home where Jenny dies. I really like that it picked up exactly where it left off.

I just LOVE Shane! I think she is so unique and fun and not afraid to be herself. We all could take a lesson or two from her.

My DF hates the build up of seeing an "end result" and not knowing exactly when the end will take place.