L Word

I love this show ! I spoiled the fun a bit reading Mikey's blog where she says what was twisted by tv and I found out there was much less drama in reality:biggrin:

Still love Mikey though for the kick-a$$ attitude and Stacey for being so nice and sweet. Cant stand Whitney, this girl has no appeal to me, she constanly looks like she needs a shower, uugh.

I just ran into it a couple of weeks ago. At first, I wasn't interested, but after watching chunks of episodes here and there, I got into it, though it isn't my fave reality show.

I :heart: this show and have been watching from the 1st episode! I liked the other one also that wasn't a reality show, The L Word.

My fave is Mikey..she rocks! Whitney I really can't stand. She got what was coming to her in this last episode :yes:

The look on her face when she looked over in the pool was priceless..:shocked:

I started watching the show on a random bored day lol. The only interesting parts IMO were with Whitney and Rose. I just foward through everybody else's scenes (Showtime on Demand).

That girl Sara was beautiful IMO. Romie was annoying as f$%! lol. Too bad the show ended right when Sara moved to LA.

^^ I bet there will new another season.;)

Maybe some new girls to make it more interesting. The saga with Whitney and her harem will continue also with Sara just moving to L.A. I agree with you about Romie too..sooo annoying and clingy..eww :Push:

^^ I bet there will new another season.;)

Maybe some new girls to make it more interesting. The saga with Whitney and her harem will continue also with Sara just moving to L.A. I agree with you about Romie too..sooo annoying and clingy..eww :Push:

I assumed it'd just be a totally new cast of girls Season 2...?
I think they need more young people next season though... everybody except Whitney was like 30+. Maybe Tracy was in her late 20's (??) but she was basically married with stepchildren lol. But yea... as long as they bring Whit back next season I'm good. I can relate to her fear of caring about someone else lol

I never watched the series but I have seen all episodes of this. The show was interesting to me to get into their world. My favorite was Mikey also. Rose is like a guy, wants her cake and eat it to, Whitney her story was getting old.

I assumed it'd just be a totally new cast of girls Season 2...?
I think they need more young people next season though... everybody except Whitney was like 30+. Maybe Tracy was in her late 20's (??) but she was basically married with stepchildren lol. But yea... as long as they bring Whit back next season I'm good. I can relate to her fear of caring about someone else lol

I wouldn't mind a new cast of girls and younger also because it seems the younger, the wilder and more fun stories. I do love Mikey and would hope she would come back.

I never watched the series but I have seen all episodes of this. The show was interesting to me to get into their world. My favorite was Mikey also. Rose is like a guy, wants her cake and eat it to, Whitney her story was getting old.

I agree about Whitney, that story was getting old. But it was so interesting to see her seem to care towards the end. She ended up getting done to her what she's done to every other girl.

I thought she seemed like a guy right from the first show also. She was the type of guy no girl wants to date lol. So I can imagine an emotional girl would get crushed by someone like her.