L Word

Any other fans out there? Just watched last weeks episode and thought it was one of the best ones. I wonder what the story is with Jennys new assistant? Loved the party too - looked like a lot of fun

I thought the last episode was GREAT! This scence with Bette and Tina was HOT! They are usually my least favorites to watch but their story line is getting so intense! I love it! I will always be a huge Shane fan though! I saw a shirt online that I am going to order. It says "I'd go gay for Shane"! I don't know what it is about her, but dang she is HOT!

crap i can't read the last couple posts cuz i have yet to see the past couple episodes but i LOVE the l word. jenny's character has seriously changed from the first season to this one and i just cannot stand her right now but she's still so gorgeous. and i have the hugest girl crush on shane. her body is SICK and she has sweet androgenous style which i totally dig...which i could pull it off myself.

I only saw the first two seasons, rented from BB, I have to get caught up on this show. I really enjoyed it! I was thinking of just purchasing the set so I could watch at my leisure. Did anybody else buy this on DVD? or is it a waste of $$$ ??
I would probably have to start over it's been so long since I watched!

I just got into the L word like a month ago because i was home on break and bored so I just watched the episodes on Showtime ondemand. I HATE JENNY. There is absolutely nothing to like about her and if they killed her off, I would be much obliged.

I really like Max, I want more of him. I love Tasha and Alice together too. The show is so good, I never thought about getting into it before but it just sucked me in.

crap i can't read the last couple posts cuz i have yet to see the past couple episodes but i LOVE the l word. jenny's character has seriously changed from the first season to this one and i just cannot stand her right now but she's still so gorgeous. and i have the hugest girl crush on shane. her body is SICK and she has sweet androgenous style which i totally dig...which i could pull it off myself.

I LOVE Shane! If you go to sho.com there is a section where you can get wallpaper for your computer and her picture is so HOT! She is the first thing I see when I turn my computer on! ;)

I have really enjoyed this show right from season 1. I have always disliked Jenny and this season I am hating her. Could her head possibly be any bigger?? I would really like for Bette and Tina to get back together and I don't care for Bette with Jodi at all.

My favourite pairing since the beginning was Shane and Carmen. I think Sarah Shahi is absolutely beautiful and I loved them together.

I was so happy when I thought Jenny died on the first episode. Then I was saddened she is still here. I hope her assistant goes Single White Female on her and tries to kill her. Alice is my fave!

Ohhh count me in! I've been a fan of this show from the very beginning! It's really one of my favorite shows ever. I have the biggest crush on Shane and Tasha...and I'm not even lesbian! Just something about those two....and I agree about Jenny's assistant, she's creepy! Not really sure what her deal is but I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm sad that there is only 2 more episodes left!:sad: