Just had to pull this over...A/W scarf designs!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^Ooo please post the prune one. I need a purple scarf.

2. Rileygirl Perfect, thank you :flowers:

(I forget some of you are still up. Here it's 10 AM and I have been at work for 5 hours)

Yes butterfly, please post pics. I'm dying here

3. ^^^It's 10:00 PM my time, we're a half day behind ya!!!

4. rileygirl, thank you! That's lovely. I wonder what picture the parts will make up if we cut it up and assemble it. Hah. I think I want this too!

5. Brides de gala

6. ^^Yes, it is a Brides de Gala. It reminds me of those puzzles that you push the little pieces around until you get the correct picture. It was the first one I was drawn to today and it really my style. Very excited...only thing it's like 90 degrees where I live. lol

7. ^ Oh great Brides de Gala!

It's worse for me, it's summer all round here and I'm buying scarves right and left.

8. .. be glad. I still were my cashmere shawls since it was 44 degrees here this morning

9. will do later, as I cant' find the camara device for uploading the pix onto my pc :shame:

10. Butterfly We will be patiently waiting..:tup:

11. #86 May 25, 2008
    Last edited: May 25, 2008
    archangel, thanks for posting - very pretty!
    vinylus, it's a treat so see yet another colorway of the fabulous doors.

12. Ummm...I live on a tropical island with no seasons, lol!!!

13. MaiTai, mine is a 70 cm silk. I would have loved cotton though!

14. Sorry rileygirl, you picked my mistake up before I was able to delete it!
    It's lovely in silk, looking forward to action pics! :heart:

15. ^^^Trying to find something to wear with it as we speak. I do wish I had this in cotton though, it would make life much easier! lol