Just had to pull this over...A/W scarf designs!!

1) Tout en Quilt by Cathy Latham in saffron, cassis, and vert colorway.

2) Aux Portes des Palais by Christine Henry in anis, brique, vert jade

Neither one of these scarves photographed nearly as subtly as they appear IRL. The green on the second isn't at all washed out, although it appears that way in the pics. The saffron is much less orange than it appears in the first scarf, too.

Attachments

• tout en quilt overall.JPG
    tout en quilt overall.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 369
  • tout en quilt detail.JPG
    tout en quilt detail.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 81
  • Aux Portes overall.JPG
    Aux Portes overall.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 111
  • aux portes detail 2.JPG
    aux portes detail 2.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 76
  • aux portes detail 1a.JPG
    aux portes detail 1a.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 73
thanks GGA! I appreciate you posting that!

I can't wait to see more and more!! I am holding off my purchases this year until I see most of the collection.

I tell myself that every year...but then I can't wait...but this year I must! but its hard!

i love the quilt design. I hope it comes in many other colors. Can't wait for them to hit the stores. And thanks for sharing. :hugs:

attachment.php

I saw one at NM last week. The background is solid black and the threads are gold and silver. It is very interesting - supposedly, the line of the thread is unbroken. It would be fun to spend the time to follow it! The scarf is VERY black - as in there is a lot of black.

Help...so many beautiful designs!! I keep hinting to family re. my yearning for the gold/black Carre en Carres..a birthday, or if i can hang out long enough Chrissy present!!Thanks so much for posting !!

Help...so many beautiful designs!! I keep hinting to family re. my yearning for the gold/black Carre en Carres..a birthday, or if i can hang out long enough Chrissy present!!Thanks so much for posting !!

Well this collection is for F/W 2008 and they are already out in stores last year. Do move fast to prevent disappointment.