Just had to pull this over...A/W scarf designs!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was having a quick look over at Luxury-scarves.com and they've got a list of the A/W 2008/09 scarf designs!!!:yahoo:

http://www.luxury-scarves.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217

and just in case the link doesn't work....

For new designs there will be 12.

Beloved India by Philippe Dumas- shows a wall painting illustration of an elephant
    Coupons Indiens by Aline Honoré- close-up of various Indian fabrics as if they were on display at a marketplace
    Au Fil De L'Inde by D. Rybaltchenko- Design made up of only two threads which create a desert landscape
    Aux Portes Du Palais
    by Christine Henry - shows elaborate and decorative doors
    Offrandes D'Un Jour by D. Rybaltchenko - arial view of flora landscaping
    Tout En Quilt by Cathy Latham - patchwork design with exquisite detailing of Indian miniatures
    Dancing Pearls by Virginie Jamin - An explosion of pearls!
    Les Chevaux Qataris by Hubert de Watrigant - shows arabian horses from Qatar
    Carre en Carres - 5 Vertical strips of different Hermes scarf patterns spliced together
    Attrape Tes Reves by Leigh Cooke- Large Hermes logo in the center with ribbons
    Fantaisie Pittoresque by Francoise Houtin - Overgrown gardens, like ancient ruins
    De Passage A Moscou by Nathalie Vialars - Arial view of Moscow

There will also be 5 recolorations
    -Chasse En Inde
    -Aux Pays Des Espice
    -Quadridge
    -Les Cles
    -La Rosee

70cm scarves in Soie Vintage with come in 6 designs
    -Tigre Royal
    -Les Coupes
    -Brandenourgs
    -Perspective II
    -Chaines Et Gourmettes
    -En Disordre

Thought you lovely ladies would be interested...

2. thank you!

I am very excited for scarves this season.

they should start coming mid-summer right?

3. Thank you so much for posting!

Just from the descriptions, I can tell that I will be in trouble!

4. thanks for sharing!

5. thank you very much for sharing this with us. I guess, I'm very much in trouble as well :wtf: One of my favourite design is "les cles", so I might get one in every colour available :angel:

6. Oh, wow!!!! They sound wonderful!! I can't wait to see them. Thank you so much for the info!!

7. Wow, thanks for posting both the names of the scarves and their designers! Now I can't wait to see the photos so I can figure out what to add to my collection.

8. I hope they don't come in too soon but I am excited to see them!

9. Thanks Alidoll. i can't wait to see them, especially the Dancing Pearls!:yahoo:

10. I'm excited for these scarves. More to buy!!! yipee!

11. I spoke to one of the SA at Glasgow about 2 weeks ago and she said the new designs normally start arriving near the end of July / into August (I asked as I'm going to Munich in August and am hoping to add to my collection :graucho:).

She said that they would probably send out the scarf booklet round about September with all the new designs.

12. Wonderful, thanks for sharing!

13. Oh thank GOD. I was just about to go into a panic after what I spent at the sale. End of summer will give me just enough time to recover and save up.

14. oh thank you!!! Explosion of pearls and ancient ruins sound wonderful....

must say, i feel that Hermes has already done enough with india, LOL!
    oh well...bring 'em on!!!!!

15. Thank you Alidoll - thank you for keeping us in mind. Now we need pics. Tods?? Are you there?