JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
New charm cuffs on the juicy site!

The new cuffs are cute. I like that you have the option of adding a charm to the front, along with the studs. I wonder though, if it could look as though a bit too much is going on when there's actually a charm attached.

That's a cute dog charm. I know this will definitely be on my MIL's must have list, if it's real!

Crazy story:

My husband, and I are expecting. We went to an ultrasound on Tuesday to find out the gender. We have a little girl already, so we were kind of leaning towards a boy. Either way we would have been happy.

Before we left I was trying to decide which baby bottle charm to wear. I bought the pink as soon as it came out for my little girl, then I added theblue to my collection later (just in case ;)). I felt guilty wearing one, or the other. I even debated not wearing charms at all! Finally I just added both blue, and pink bottles to.my charm cuff and was on my way.

I suppose its a good thing I did, because we then found out we are having TWINS.. A Boy, and Girl! My husband said I jinxed us ;)

This is a trule adorable story! you should give the charm bottles to them someday!

The following question is to those who own the koala charm. I just received mine in the mail and noticed the little ring holding the "J" is opened and the letter is missing. Also, only the head of the Koala appears to have the clear glaze. The body as well as the baby on the back have no gloss. Is this typical for this charm??? It came new with tags.

The following question is to those who own the koala charm. I just received mine in the mail and noticed the little ring holding the "J" is opened and the letter is missing. Also, only the head of the Koala appears to have the clear glaze. The body as well as the baby on the back have no gloss. Is this typical for this charm??? It came new with tags.

My Koala charm is glazed all over, including the baby Koala. But from what I've seen in the past, not all charms are glazed the same, some have less glaze that others. Maybe yours was bought at the outlet, where things are not always perfect?

Hi BB,
I bought my koala at the juicy couture store and mine has a j necklace and it is glazed everywhere. I have enclosed a pic for you. Hope this helps !!!

Attachments

• koala.jpg
    koala.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 139
Has anyone bought the green tea charm. I think I need to have this one. The pics on ebay look so cute.... woops just went back and noticed tatertot posted great pics of the green tea bottle. My lifes still crazy it looks like I am definetly moving back to the states early oct . Its too hard and too expensive trying to fly back and forth to sell my husbands parents house, cars, etc. Can't wait for my life to be back to normal !!! I will now be on the same time zone as most of you. I will be in Arkansas for a few months then we plan to move to southern florida . I am excited about the new adventure!!

Last edited:
Black Corset Charm
Fawn charm
Igloo
Green Tea Charm
New York madison mailbox charm
Tiara charm the htf that doubles as a ring

I wore my hummingbird charm to work on friday and got so many compliments. Actually my boss bought it for me. :biggrin::biggrin:

Also some charms get too much glaze. I think it's my pave apple that has a tiny glop of extra glaze. You have to keep in mind these charms are mass produced, so quality isn't 100% every time. I've been pretty lucky. I notice mistakes rarely on my Charms. Usually they don't bother me.

Hawaii4two said:
Has anyone bought the green tea charm. I think I need to have this one. The pics on ebay look so cute.... woops just went back and noticed tatertot posted great pics of the green tea bottle. My lifes still crazy it looks like I am definetly moving back to the states early oct . Its too hard and too expensive trying to fly back and forth to sell my husbands parents house, cars, etc. Can't wait for my life to be back to normal !!! I will now be on the same time zone as most of you. I will be in Arkansas for a few months then we plan to move to southern florida . I am excited about the new adventure!!

How exciting! Which Charms will you wear for the new experience? I suggest: the suitcase for your moving. Maybe the house, for a new house. The cactus for Arkansas, and the flamingo for Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.