JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the new charm silk scarf thanks to who ever posted about it

I wanted the one that came out last year but I couldn't get it anywhere here

But rang all the Uk stores straight away this time and found one and got them to ship to me and LOVE IT!!:yahoo::yahoo::biggrin:

Congrats Juicy Lover!

I had to hunt all over last year to find the older release when I missed them in the stores and was so excited to see they came out with another this year. It's gorgeous IRL, very saturated and richly colored:yes:

VT thank you so much for updating the reference thread, it looks great! You take lovely photos and we were desperately needing it:yes:

Thanks VFfroggie! I had forgot all about the reference thread. I liked seeing all of those bird charms together.

You are certainly welcome ladies! I had forgotten about the reference thread too. Getting caught up in the fact that most people have the newer charms, its easy to forget to update it, but with some questions popping up during the past month regarding some of the charms released over the past year or so, I thought it'd be good to add to it :smile:

I've got some more that I need to finish listing, DH just dragged me away when I was in the middle of doing so last night b/c he said he wanted as much attention as the charms were getting!

You are certainly welcome ladies! I had forgotten about the reference thread too. Getting caught up in the fact that most people have the newer charms, its easy to forget to update it, but with some questions popping up during the past month regarding some of the charms released over the past year or so, I thought it'd be good to add to it :smile:

I've got some more that I need to finish listing, DH just dragged me away when I was in the middle of doing so last night b/c he said he wanted as much attention as the charms were getting!

Wow! thanks so much for adding all those charms to the reference thread. There were so many new charms that needed to be added, it seemed a daunting task, so grateful you took it on. Without that reference thread a lot of us would be buying fake charms without knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.