Jeff Silverman and HH?

Zomg! Fog biblio!!! :faint:

Renee!! I can't WAIT to see your haul! I was so wanting a red/pink Mondrian tote, but I was scrrrrd of damage/eods. So glad u got one!!! We need PICS, Chica!!!!

A special order I placed on May 23 has had a shipping number since July 27, but it's still unshipped. My credit card was charged the same day the shipping label was printed.

I'm wondering if the label was printed so my card could be charged before the end of the month to make their books look better. Do any accountant hotties have any thoughts?

Does anyone else's stuff have that horrible chemical smell? My Nackie had it, but it went away after a few weeks. However, my Kitana STILL smells. I've had it about 2 months and have been using it for about 4 weeks. This is ridiculous! I'm embarrassed to stand too close to people! (Even my 5-year-old said, "Ewww! Why does your purse stink?)

Does anyone else's stuff have that horrible chemical smell? My Nackie had it, but it went away after a few weeks. However, my Kitana STILL smells. I've had it about 2 months and have been using it for about 4 weeks. This is ridiculous! I'm embarrassed to stand too close to people! (Even my 5-year-old said, "Ewww! Why does your purse stink?)

yes. everything I ordered does.

My CA Tharpe doen't smell too bad at this point. It doesn't have that sweet beeswax scent of the old HH bags.

chez - that's so weird. then again my card was charged a week after I'd received my orde.r

July 30 According to CS, HH printed a shipping label and charged my credit card on July 27 because the special order I placed in May would be shipping in 2-3 days!

August 7 According to CS, the order I placed in May should ship in 2-3 days! HH printed a shipping label and charged my credit card 10 days ago in magical anticipation of my order arriving sometime in the middle of August!

Barf, Chez, that bites.

Lol, someone recommended an HH bag on the main bags forum... I was like, hold your horses, OP! It's too bad that it's gotten to the point that we actually steer others AWAY from ordering w HH.

July 30 According to CS, HH printed a shipping label and charged my credit card on July 27 because the special order I placed in May would be shipping in 2-3 days!

August 7 According to CS, the order I placed in May should ship in 2-3 days! HH printed a shipping label and charged my credit card 10 days ago in magical anticipation of my order arriving sometime in the middle of August!

I got pi$$ed because they did the same thing to me with the Kitana. I called and they told me that I was charged because the bag HAD shipped....from the factory in China!! The 2-3 days is, um, baloney. It's however long it takes to get from China to HH and then from HH to you. :cursing: