Is your cellphone in or out?

addicted said:
Is there a blue razr??? Who carries this? This would be a nice option. Sometimes I like to switch to a smaller phone instead of carrying my blackberry!

It looks like this:

13121_MotImage.jpg

http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details/0,,127,00.html

the light pink razr is cute too!

pink_v3c.jpg

I have the Samsung e635. I love it, its a slider so its ultra tiny. I'm not a big cell user because I use my work cell phone all week long. That one is a Nextel (some cheap version) that people buzz me on all week long. So I only use my Samsung on the weekends mostly.

I started with Nokia's which I love and then went to and LG phone which I hated. It was a flip, and had the camera and color screen but the battery life was for poot! I hate any cellphone I have to charge more than once or twice a week!

I don't know why but I'm not a flip phone lover. I love Nokia's but with Tmobile I didn't really have any options for a SMALL Nokia candy bar style. So when I hipped myself to the slider, I knew I was in love.

I have a Samsung D500 and I'm loving it. This is my third samsung-phone and they are so stylish and easy to use. I would almost wish the quality was worse though, so that I could justify buying a D600 instead... *dream*

My phones ancient, it must be about 3 years old now! I used to change it every 6 months, but these past few years i havent been interested in any other phones. I have a really old Sharp GX10i but im planning on changing it next month for the SLVR.

I have a Motorola ... I think they call it a razor ... It is very thin. I have a black one. It can take pics and do all sorts of stuff but I just use it to make calls. I'm really not into cell phones. I probably wouldn't even have one if it wasn't for my business. I really don't know how to use all the bells and whistles.

Nokia 3120..it's like 1 year old.....So I guess it's farely new. It had all the junk on it I need, and some more junk that I'm like cool(but never use it,like the list maker)! But I want the new Ipod phone out in a year, then I an upgrade....

Mines like 2 something ounces so it's light,that's all I care about

Attachments

• DSCF1591.JPG
    DSCF1591.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF1590.JPG
    DSCF1590.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 22
Its a Motorola V220 flip phone. Paid £100 for it, a year later it was going for £40. :huh: It has a camera, but the picture quality sucks. Still, it makes calls and I don't use it for anything else. I'm just glad its smaller than my last one! :lol: