Is your cellphone in or out?

tod said:
I really don't care much about phones... which is bizarre because I come from a place where people change their phones every 2 months or so. But I hardly even pick up calls lol! I have a circa 2003 phone too - pursegal :lol: and i'm glad i'm not the only one here. My phone has a ton of features I never use anyway so I figure, why bother. I guess it's a matter of preference. Maybe you and I should go shopping for a new phone when we finally meet up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great idea!:biggrin:

Chanel4me83 said:
It could be out now I got it last year I love nokias and this was one of the first Nokia Flip phones
6255i-center-top.jpg
oooh, i like that Nokia... I have a Sony Ericcson which I like b/c I can hear my own voice in the earphone. Otherwise I tend to start yelling. Like seriously. :shame: Oh, sorry about the big pics - I don't know how to do thumbnails...

Also, I've been wanting a blackberry a little bit - when I get emails from people saying "this email was sent via Blackberry blah blah" The idea I can email anyone anytime I want is pretty cool. :smile:

0,1425,i=127523,00.jpg

0,1206,l=172082&s=1713&a=172168,00.asp

I don't care if my phone is "in" or not. I have a samsung flip/camera phone 9 mos. old. Before that I had a gold nokia for like 3-4 years (and the one before that I had for 3-4 years lol) and I would have kept that one but my husband wanted new phones.

I have a Razr... but I just bought the Razr V3i on Friday? I shoulda waited till it debuted in the U.S. because I can't load iTunes on the phone until June-August... :sad:

Attachments

• DSC01519.JPG
    DSC01519.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01520.JPG
    DSC01520.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 21
i have a motorola i870. i'm in between that and my older (around last august) audiovox phone. as soon as the stupid phone company switches my number and i finish transferring others' numbers, i'm going to start using this thing. i think it's quite large, but it does a lot (i.e. internet, mp3 player, video camera, etc.), so i guess it's worth it?

1427.jpg

Selena said:
I just got the razr...I got a promo plan that I could get unlimited internet for $9.99 a month for the first month, then it goes up to $20 a month. I will tell you this...its worth it. I use it all the time. I can check my AOL mail. I can pick ringtones online. I also have Cingular. Give them a call and see what they have. They run deals all the time. Or check out there website. Its called MEDIANET...they have package deals.
ITs great though. I can check movies times online.....all kinds of stuff.
Selena

I'll check it out. Thanks!

I have some LG vx8000 something....I dk but it has an outside screen so I can check my texts and take pics n stuff w/ out opening my phone! It has a camera too...and Vcast n w/e....I bought it for like 250$....but I think they are a lot cheaper now...and it has a big screen..so it's good for games!! :P

VX8000.jpg

I inherited the silver Razr from my hubby about a year ago....I just recently got bored one day and put Swarovski crystals all over it. It took about 3 hours, but everywhere I go, people comment on my phone. I know in the States this may be normal, but here in Hong Kong...I have never seen another phone like it! I like my bling in LOTS of different ways!!!

Samsung SGH-D500. It has a built in flash, 1.3 megapixel camera. It can shoot pictures and record video or audio. It can receive multi media messges and email and it also has infrared and bluetooth. New cellphones are great especially if you know how to use its features.