Is your cellphone in or out?

evoque

All Celine, all the time!
O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Washington, DC
about.me
I've got the hot pink RAZR as a personal phone and work just switched us from the Blackberry to the Treo 650. So I suppose that means I'm up to date with the latest phone gadgetry!

Feb 13, 2006
USA
Oh my god, my phone is totally out. But I don't want to pay full price for a new phone so going to wait out another year until Im eligible for an upgrade

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I can't and refuse to keep up with the cell phone craze!

I just saw a pink Razor advertised for $99 on TV. I mean, I swear just a couple weeks ago they were the hottest thing and were $300!

Cell phones are the new computers... once you leave the store, they immediately become obsolete!

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Wilmington
I have a Nokia 6010, but it is pink and crystalized so I think it's in and out. I also have a blackberry for organization/web access, my DH pays for, but I don't use it enough. The technology is freaking me out.

Mar 6, 2006
Calgary, Canada
I have a Nokia 3110 I think, can't remember the exact model number. I would like the black razr or the slvr. My phone isn't a flip so the surface is scratched so I would like the flip but then the slvr isn't a flip so I'm confused on which one I want to buy.

Jan 25, 2006
my cell is two years old..its one of those fre ones you get when you sign up for a three year contract! haha...its pink and a flip so it works for me. my bf likes to keep up with cellphones, but i think its silly b/c he usually will drop it on the floor within the week of getting it.

Alexenjie

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Pacific Northwest
My cell phone has go to be out because I've had it for the last year and a half. It does takes photos but all I really care about is getting good reception. I don't really use it all that much so I wouldn't be someone who would upgrade very often. Peggy