Is your cellphone in or out?

Am a total cell phone a holic all so .......in the pass 5 years I have had about 6 , I am looking for a new one as we speak . i have the LG1400. I have had it for a year , i need an up grade becasuse it has cam, but doesnt have video...i was looking into getting a treo. I been on ebay trying to find one since yesterday

xikry5talix said:
I've had my phone for 2 years, and it's already dying on me. Hoping to get a new phone this year...blue razr, slvr, or rokr!? :]
Is there a blue razr??? Who carries this? This would be a nice option. Sometimes I like to switch to a smaller phone instead of carrying my blackberry!

IN but will be OUT eventually. I got a very cool PDA phone from my dad, which suppose to be very hot but I hated it. I rather get anew LV bag instead, I am not a tech person....

pursegalsf said:
What phone service do yo have? That sounds like great deal!
I am with Telus Mobility here in Canada. When you sign up for three years with them, you get $300.00 credit towards any phone. Basically, they just want you to stay with the company and when your contract is up for renewal, they give you another $300.00 credit as long as you lock in for another three years with them. I've been pretty happy with their service so far.:biggrin:

Chanel4me83 said:
It could be out now I got it last year I love nokias and this was one of the first Nokia Flip phones
6255i-center-top.jpg

It is in. I just got one of these. It has a camera, video recorder, mp3 player, bluetooth, etc. I love the ad for it --"It's only a phone when you want it to be." You can also change the covers--mine is pink. Nokias are the best phone I have ever used.

Mine is OUT. It's a LG VX4500 (whatever that means...), it's about 2 years old. It doesn't have a camera. But I love that it's straightforward and easy to use. It does have a color screen--so it's not totally ancient :P

I'm ok with having an "OUT" phone--I used to carry around a brick phone when everyone else had the cool "flip phones." :P

just got the SCH-a590 =D I love it alot.. I like the Razr,but I dont like the firmware that Motorlas run on eversince the T710 there phones have been crappy. I went through 9 moto's in 10 months( ALL SOFTWARE PROBLEMS!),and verizon finally gave me a samsung I love it.. I want my dad to get me a SK2 though.. I text message alot..I do roughly 1000+ a month