Is your cellphone in or out?

1. My cellphone is totally out. :biggrin: I have an old, old, Nokia phone from 2003. My friends always heckle me about my old phone :shame: I don't really care for cellphones that much. My cellphone has great reception! It even works in an elevator. I figured as long as I can make phone calls then it's fine with me. My cellphone is totally OUT! How about yours? What kind of cellphone do yo have?

2. Razr--with pix of my dogs on the screen.

3. Pink Razr for Valentine's Day!

4. Mine is in! I have a pink razr with sex and the city theme song for my ring. AIM and full internet access. I am addicted to my phone!

Selena

5. Mine used to be IN. I don't know about now since the RAZR has debuted..It's a Sidekick and I love it for all of its nifty functions and capabilities.

I can read my email and chat with a full QWERTY keyboard.:amuse:

6. I have a Razr, the most common phone on the planet! Not sure if that makes it in or out :lol:

7. I'm SOOO into cell phones. I get a new one everytime one comes out, and sell my old while I can still get good money. I have the newest blackberry - which is great for e-mails (work and personal), and has a full keyboard - which I love. The only downfall, no camera. I had the Treo, but hated the phone reception on it. So, it had to go!

8. The Razr is common but at least you have a camera phone.
    :sad:

9. ^^^:lol: I suppose. Is the elevator thing the only reason you want to keep your phone? There are plenty of cute cam phones out there now you could get :biggrin:

10. hehe, i've had my sharp/sanyo - can't remember what brand all i know its a gx30i...for nearly a year now and its already out of date!

the cellphone market moves too quick! i just can't keep up! But i'm going to keep this phone until it dies - it does the job really well and its user friendly and i can take it overseas with me too!!! but i'd so love one of those pink ones everyone has at the moment!

11. I just have a fairly new samsung flip phone. It's cute & has a camera. I wouldn't mind one of the new Slvrs (sp?) though!!

12. I have a Nokia too. It dates back to 2001. Occasionally the buttons would work my nerves though. I figure if I spend so much money on a cellphone I might as well get my money's worth. It's almost five years old and is hanging in there.

My boyfriend has a phone just as old as mine and he recently got a notice from his cellphone company saying is phone is not in compliance with some FCC regulation requiring the phone to be GPS-compatible so if he places a 911 call they know where he is. He's kind of ticked that the cell company is going to fine him if he doesn't get a new phone that complies with this federal government mandate. Has anyone else with an older phone received this letter? I have not...yet!

13. ^^^^^ Baglady, I have problems with the buttons as well. I have to press on the end call button so freakin hard. I even had to use a pen a few times. How said is that?

Cingular sent me a new SIM card for my phone so that maybe a way of complying with the FCC.

14. mine is most likely out. it works great and i like all it's little functions better than the cheaper phones but it's so big. it's a nokia 3600.

[​IMG]

my friends make fun of it because they have they're cute little flip phones and i have this big thing.

15. Girlie, all I have to say is "you gotta be fabulous all-around". If your bags are fabulous get a nice or cute phone that will compliment your personality. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice