Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

LVlvoe_bug

O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
Hi everyone, I recently picked up my World Tour Alma BB...
there are 2 red threads peeping out from stitch holes at the back of the bag...
Am i nitpicking? Would you be ok with this?

View attachment 5440596

View attachment 5440597
Mine has that and I am fine with it. You can’t really notice it unless you are that close to it. It doesn’t bother me but you have to decide if it would bother you. In my opinion I would keep the bag and enjoy..

Madrye28

Aug 2, 2015
I’ve returned it. I highly doubt it’s normal for any bag to have this kind of wave since the rest of the bag is done perfectly and only on this corner it had the flaw. Going to choose one in store to make sure it’s perfect, considering the price of a Sac Plat and the way it’s structured shows any flaws very clearly. Thanks for your input! :heart:

There’s 2 in my local store and they both have dimples. It’s normal for this bag. Maybe choose a different bag.

mi.kay

O.G.
Aug 10, 2012
I would be more bothered that the stitching doesn't look straight along the bottom, but I would likely keep it anyway.
the stitching is ok frankly. maybe it's just the angle from my poor photography skills!

Mine has that and I am fine with it. You can’t really notice it unless you are that close to it. It doesn’t bother me but you have to decide if it would bother you. In my opinion I would keep the bag and enjoy..

it doesn't really bother me so i'm keeping this bag ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BULL

Apr 19, 2015
Hello! Thanks for your response. They replace it free of charge even if it's vintage? Is this normal for vintage keepalls?
As far as I know the pulls are free, and on the spot. No need to send the bag off.
It works as long as they have the same kind of pull, but the pull design for the Keepall haven't changed ever since.
But chipping is very normal, both on gold and silver hardware bags.

RinzRinz

Aug 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I need your help please. So, I’ve purchased my FP Empreinte Leather in Noir, and have just realised that the bottom embossed is not as “deep” (almost invisible from afar really :confused1: ) as the rest of the bag. Is this normal or should I return? Thank You x

Ps. It is MIS

6689FF2A-C118-4394-BC16-5FBC59DE345D.jpeg

brnicutie

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Hi everyone, I need your help please. So, I’ve purchased my FP Empreinte Leather in Noir, and have just realised that the bottom embossed is not as “deep” (almost invisible from afar really :confused1: ) as the rest of the bag. Is this normal or should I return? Thank You x

Ps. It is MIS

View attachment 5444151
It would bother me. I would get it exchanged even though it's not a defect.

Reactions: DAMER

atlcoach

Sep 3, 2012

Ps. It is MIS

View attachment 5444151
I received one in similar shape and I exchanged it.