Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

RinzRinz

Aug 19, 2019
@atlcoach & @DAMER Thank You so much for your responses. It does bothering me as the difference has become more obvious now the more you look at it. I have contacted my SA and one has been put on hold for me. Fingers crossed

One more picture before I exchange it tomorrow. I was so focused on looking at the scratches on the gold stud button between, the alignment and the glazing between two bags but did not pay any attention on the embossing when I purchased it last week ‍:sad:

0493BDD6-CA99-489F-8BA5-56D93A9BBBA1.jpeg

Reactions: Aliluvlv

atlcoach

Sep 3, 2012
@atlcoach & @DAMER Thank You so much for your responses. It does bothering me as the difference has become more obvious now the more you look at it. I have contacted my SA and one has been put on hold for me. Fingers crossed

One more picture before I exchange it tomorrow. I was so focused on looking at the scratches on the gold stud button between, the alignment and the glazing between two bags but did not pay any attention on the embossing when I purchased it last week ‍:sad:

View attachment 5444310
Let us know how it goes. Hopefully, the new one is perfect! :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv

RinzRinz

Aug 19, 2019
Update:
I have successfully exchanged my FP and here is my new one, MII, and the embossing is just perfect, much much better than the previous one. I also made sure that the glazing, alignment and stitching are also spot on.
Now, it made me wonder what would they do with the FP that I had returned to the store? Hopefully they didn’t resell it to someone or otherwise I would feel bad for the new owner if they did :sad:.
While there, I also asked if I could have the mini drawstring pouch as well for storing the chain strap when not in use. Thank You all x

CDB358E9-9124-42ED-80A1-C8D8360CC32A.jpeg
99C6EB62-6B3E-4BFA-9701-E8BDC5F04E0B.jpeg

Gheorghina

Jul 16, 2022
I’m new here and not sure if I’m posting this in the correct location. But I’ve just bought my LV neverfull a week ago and did the whole leave it in the window for a week and then use pure water baby wipes on it before using. Is this creasing normal? I’ve never used it..

Attachments

• 45B1B21B-585E-4D33-A80F-CE431D4399EC.jpeg
    45B1B21B-585E-4D33-A80F-CE431D4399EC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 73
May 5, 2021
Update:
I have successfully exchanged my FP and here is my new one, MII, and the embossing is just perfect, much much better than the previous one. I also made sure that the glazing, alignment and stitching are also spot on.
Now, it made me wonder what would they do with the FP that I had returned to the store? Hopefully they didn’t resell it to someone or otherwise I would feel bad for the new owner if they did :sad:.
While there, I also asked if I could have the mini drawstring pouch as well for storing the chain strap when not in use. Thank You all x

View attachment 5444909
View attachment 5444911
Yay I am so happy for you! This one is a definite improvement from the previous Felicie Especially since the two pieces of leather are right next to each other. great to hear a happy ending. Enjoy your new bag!

Pumpapaj

Nov 3, 2016
Hi everyone! I've had this toiletry pouch for a little over a year, and I've been really careful with it. However, today I noticed there's a small spot on the canvas that has cracked, (to the right of the zip in the picture), is this normal wear and tear? It's in such a weird spot. I bought it in May 2021

20220724_000818.jpg

brnicutie

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Hi everyone! I've had this toiletry pouch for a little over a year, and I've been really careful with it. However, today I noticed there's a small spot on the canvas that has cracked, (to the right of the zip in the picture), is this normal wear and tear? It's in such a weird spot. I bought it in May 2021

View attachment 5574280
Take it to LV and see how they assess it. They usually don't repair cracked canvas. However, it's on the piping, so they might be able to get it changed out.

LulaLV

IG: @Lula.LV
Mar 20, 2022
I hope it’s ok to add to this thread! :smile: I’m wondering if anyone else has seen veining in the bicolor empreinte leather? I just received the Neonoe last week and there looks to be a vein (or maybe a crease?) on the back, to the right of the LV. It doesn’t really bother me, but I’m wondering if this is “normal” for bicolor empreinte??

4BDFD213-8F55-4EAD-B821-A04AB1668167.jpeg

6948452A-BBE2-43CD-BAD6-374190C7235D.jpeg

DAMER

Jul 1, 2020
I hope it’s ok to add to this thread! :smile: I’m wondering if anyone else has seen veining in the bicolor empreinte leather? I just received the Neonoe last week and there looks to be a vein (or maybe a crease?) on the back, to the right of the LV. It doesn’t really bother me, but I’m wondering if this is “normal” for bicolor empreinte??

View attachment 5575673

View attachment 5575674
Congrats on your beautiful purchase :loveeyes:
My bicolour PM (black and cream) had the same veining in the front of the bag (on its flap). It didn’t bother me as it would be visible only in the direct sun and only at a certain angle.

Reactions: LulaLV

LulaLV

IG: @Lula.LV
Mar 20, 2022
Congrats on your beautiful purchase :loveeyes:
My bicolour PM (black and cream) had the same veining in the front of the bag (on its flap). It didn’t bother me as it would be visible only in the direct sun and only at a certain angle.
Thanks so much! :heart: this is so helpful! Mine is also only visible at certain angles and lighting, and since it’s on the back it doesn’t bother me. This is my first piece in bicolor empreinte, but I’ve never seen it before on my other pieces that are regular empreinte.

Reactions: DAMER