Is ShopStarStyle legit?

I have placed an order and paid by western union on 21 Jan and it was recived by J Milner on 22 Jan.

They have not responded to any of my emails or phone calls and I have emailed them 7 times.

The order status still says ordered and not dispatched.

I have found loads of posts on other sites saying that they have been scammed and never received anything.

Am I likely to receive my bag, did anyone get an email confirmation saying their goods had been dispatched and if so how long before they received them and the email.

I live in the UK.

Thanks

I have done the same, any news on your parcel?

Have you heard anythign from shop star style? They have ignored all my emails, I ordered on 22 Jan but have heard nothing since and according to my account history the order hasn't been dispatched either.

Cloudy how did you manage to hear from them, they haven't responded to any of my emails and I have sent 7 over the last week!

Please help.

They have taken my money but I don't think they are even goignt o send me the bag even if it is fake!!

hey there Andrea

I did receive some items of my order a few weeks later (from China).
I then sent them back to the address given to me.

Unfortunately they were received over 3 weeks ago,but I have had no e-mails or refund.So now they have my money AND their shoddy merchandise.

It is so frustrating sending endless e-mails.
NEVER AGAIN!!
If I get a refund -i'll post it-but I'm NOT very hopeful!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"><TABLE class=tborder id=post5141564 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5141564 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid">hey there Andrea

I did receive some items of my order a few weeks later (from China).
I then sent them back to the address given to me.

Unfortunately they were received over 3 weeks ago,but I have had no e-mails or refund.So now they have my money AND their shoddy merchandise.

It is so frustrating sending endless e-mails.
NEVER AGAIN!!
If I get a refund -i'll post it-but I'm NOT very hopeful!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
<!-- / sig -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid">
user_online.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls -->
progress.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You should NEVER buy anything using a bank wire or western union. Paypal, google, bidpay, there are SOO many sites now that offer buyer protection.

If the seller doesn't offer it, its more likely a scam.:tdown:

What address did you return them too? I have reported them to Winiipeg police but I am not hopeful of ever receiving my bag or my money back.

It's disgusting that they are still able to rip people off and take peoples money!

This Person, who is in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, has a dropshipping business with a counterfeiting china factory/seller. You buy from her...she buys the fake bag for $50 to $90 from the dropshipper and they ship to you...she keeps the profit.

I'm going to contact the rcmp crime/counterfeiting unit about her site/business. I've emailed her and told her to get her site offline, but she hasn't.

I'm so tired of counterfeiters...I think I'm going to make it my personal vendetta to rid the world of people like her :police:

Does anyone know if the handbags found on the website Shop Star Style are authentic? The website does not provide any contact information which makes me think they are not for real but their website claims authenticity. I just could not find a way to confirm that information. Help!

No, stay away!!!!! My husband and I are in the process of trying to get our money back. We learned the hard way. We got so excited and ordered some coach bags and some chloe paddingtons. Prices were too good to be true. It took FOREVER to get our package. We were promised a tracking number which never came. After I ordered and payed our money is when I started my research on them. Yeah I know..... The website claims that they have a "warehouse" in Chicago. That you can come in and visit anytime. No true. I wrote an e-mail to the lady and told her that I was going to be in chicago soon and would love to visit the warehouse. She responded wanting to know the dates I would be there to so she could see if they would be open to the public. HUH?? I looked in the chicago phonebook for them. But nothing. You have to send your money to a woman western union in Canada. Well our package arrived almost a month later from CANADa. Not chicago. The whole time they responded to e-mails stating that they need to contact the warehouse to find out about the shipping. So we finally get our package and open it up to fake bags. The coach dust covers were white and were an almost paper like material. the chloes were no better. my advice, don't bother.

I know EXACTLY what thats like, but my situation was a little different I only ordered 1 bag it was around $300.00 so I did'nt lose that much, but anyways I returned my bag but never got a refund, and since it wasent that much money I just forgot about it.
I hope your situation gets better.:flowers:

HI,

Sorry to say this website it totally FAKE. I ordered a bag that was a knock-off, a good one but still not the real deal. They have bad cutomer service, and lure people claiming they have "authentic handbags!" I have had an extremely bad experience with them, ang urge everyone to stay away from this website!

HI All,
FYI..I ordered my bags the last week of November 2007, and returned them the 1st week of December, and to this day have not received a refund. I have fought, and threatened them time and time again and they still don't care. I am looking into contacting an attorney to see if something can be done, but its doubtful since its in Canada. Maybe something can be done, since they advertise their location as Chicago.
Would anyone be interested in starting a class action?