Is ShopStarStyle legit?

Has anyone shopped at shopstarstyle.com??
Are they legit?? They don't accept credit cards--only western union and checks so I am a little nervous about that....any input would be much appreciated!

Hi Everyone, i found this website and it says that it buys wholesale and bulk items and then sells these are discounted prices. Discounts range from 20-70%, as some Hermes items are still $15,000 and the same with the Cartier and Omega watches etc.

I just cannot beleive the prices, can they be authentic?! REALLY?

Let me know what you guys think, (you may ahve already come accross it!)

www.shopstarstyle.com

hi guys!!!
im natt :smile:
i really wanted to know that does this website sell the Authentic bags?
some is too cheap and some is not that cheap.:shrugs:
so if you guys had experiences, please share with me
thanks in advance :P

No, stay away!!!!! My husband and I are in the process of trying to get our money back. We learned the hard way. We got so excited and ordered some coach bags and some chloe paddingtons. Prices were too good to be true. It took FOREVER to get our package. We were promised a tracking number which never came. After I ordered and payed our money is when I started my research on them. Yeah I know..... The website claims that they have a "warehouse" in Chicago. That you can come in and visit anytime. No true. I wrote an e-mail to the lady and told her that I was going to be in chicago soon and would love to visit the warehouse. She responded wanting to know the dates I would be there to so she could see if they would be open to the public. HUH?? I looked in the chicago phonebook for them. But nothing. You have to send your money to a woman western union in Canada. Well our package arrived almost a month later from CANADa. Not chicago. The whole time they responded to e-mails stating that they need to contact the warehouse to find out about the shipping. So we finally get our package and open it up to fake bags. The coach dust covers were white and were an almost paper like material. the chloes were no better. my advice, don't bother.