Is ShopStarStyle legit?

I would like to know if Josiejos got her refund.... I made a boo boo and ordered from them... I need to return the purse but they never replied my emails! help!

Email them again and tell them you will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau (you can file a claim at bbb.org). Then file a chargeback with your credit card and see if they reply.

thanks for your suggestions lorihmatthews!... from the package I can tell that the purse was mailed from China.. and I fell for the lure of more discounts if I wired the money to them... I know... very stupid!! I emailed them 2x so far... not a sound.... I feel that I will
not be able to get a penny back at all.... I wonder if there's any other way to warn everyone about them. They kept insisting they're authentic... gosh... I was such a fool!

hi.. i need your opinion about this website.. do you think they sell authentic bags??.. thanks...

http://www.voguelande.com/
Stay away from "voguelande"! Their bags are FAKE, they operate out of ASIA, and are listed on mypoupette.com, as selling fake bags.

It's horrible that there are so many phony websites.

If a store is not an "authorized" reseller, do not waste your money!

M.Tuscani
Tuscaniofitaly

No, stay away!!!!! My husband and I are in the process of trying to get our money back. We learned the hard way. We got so excited and ordered some coach bags and some chloe paddingtons. Prices were too good to be true. It took FOREVER to get our package. We were promised a tracking number which never came. After I ordered and payed our money is when I started my research on them. Yeah I know..... The website claims that they have a "warehouse" in Chicago. That you can come in and visit anytime. No true. I wrote an e-mail to the lady and told her that I was going to be in chicago soon and would love to visit the warehouse. She responded wanting to know the dates I would be there to so she could see if they would be open to the public. HUH?? I looked in the chicago phonebook for them. But nothing. You have to send your money to a woman western union in Canada. Well our package arrived almost a month later from CANADa. Not chicago. The whole time they responded to e-mails stating that they need to contact the warehouse to find out about the shipping. So we finally get our package and open it up to fake bags. The coach dust covers were white and were an almost paper like material. the chloes were no better. my advice, don't bother.
Can you tell me did you get a refund on items??
I've ordered from them and only now dicovered these posts,Aaaaaah!
Did the package have return address details?
At the moment there's no reply to any of my e-mails to them.
Very very worried indeed!

Can you tell me did you get a refund on items??
I've ordered from them and only now dicovered these posts,Aaaaaah!
Did the package have return address details?
At the moment there's no reply to any of my e-mails to them.
Very very worried indeed!

You will have to wait until you get your item in the mail. Did you pay with a credit card? If so, after you receive your item do a chargeback.

hi there
I wondered -did you get return address details with your package?
Also more importantly DID YOU EVER GET REFUNDED???
I ask 'cos I've made the horrible mistake of ordering with them and only discovered these posts much too late!!
Horrified to say the least!

OMG!!!
I've just found TPF,but unfortunately TOO TOO LATE!!!!
I've already ordered with shopstarstyle.com and paid through western union.
Has anyone ever had a happy ending and got refunded??

:sad:

Hi!
I'm new here so I was wondering if anyone has ever bought any items from an internet store called shopstarstyle.com
The prices there are surprisingly low so I'm a bit suspicious obviously :shrugs:
Well, thank you in advance for any advice and I'd just like to say that this is one of the most intersting blogs out there so good work :woohoo:

hi there
Never mind-glad you found out BEFORE you bought from them!!
Unlike me-i got my order -they arrived in a beaten up box from China and look nothing like my other chloes-the quality and smell of the leather is sooooo bad.I've just returned them all to the address in Canada but as i paid by western union I really don't know if I'll ever get a refund.Keep your fingers crossed for me.
I guess the lesson I've learnt here is that if it looks too good to be true -IT PROBABLY IS!!
:hysteric:
Naomi