Involuntary Coach ban support group

Mmmm! What do you like to make with the pumpkins? Are they good for pie?

I love the picture of your granddaughter with the sunflowers!

These are typical jacko' lanterns. So i wouldn't say they'd be good for pie, honestly never grown a pie pumpkin, i always just buy canned, we use pumpkins here for carving, decor and the chickens and ducks enjoy them.

Thank you! my daughter took the kids last month to a field of them for pictures... guess it's a "thing" these days, i did like the result of the pics of the babies though. :biggrin:

These are typical jacko' lanterns. So i wouldn't say they'd be good for pie, honestly never grown a pie pumpkin, i always just buy canned, we use pumpkins here for carving, decor and the chickens and ducks enjoy them.

Thank you! my daughter took the kids last month to a field of them for pictures... guess it's a "thing" these days, i did like the result of the pics of the babies though. :biggrin:
I made pumpkin pie with fresh pumpkin once. It's too much work. The canned stuff tastes the same.

Thanks for asking BBG :smile:. Our air quality has been deemed “unhealthy“ or “unhealthy for sensitive groups” for the last 6 weeks or so — with just a few ok days here and there like today. Just last week, we had a weird orange sky in our metro area with dust/ashes all over cars, garbage cans, etc outside. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, we were about 2 miles just outside of an area with an evacuation warning. Luckily, the evacuation warning was lifted and things were ok. (we packed our essentials just in case). It’s really not ideal to do anything outside for the time being.

Wow, i admit i have never been in a position like that, smoke in general is terrible, i can't imagine it at that intense of a level.

I will never know about this dress, it now has been to 2 more post offices just today, and I think it will be sent back to Banana Republic by the post office soon

I called CS and told them my issue, and they know I don't need a white dress because it would take less then 5 minutes before I get something on it, they sent me a 20% code for my problems

How frustrating!

I hate it when you cant stack coupons. Esp. when the coupon they give you is less than what the discount code they are offering.
On a side note - I ordered a 5 pack of pocketbac anti-bac from BBW. They shorted me one in the package (they come in a sealed bag) so I called them and they sent me a free replacement 5 pack. :smile:

That's cool! our B&BW stores have ZERO pocketbacs or holder can't keep up with supply.

• Sad
Reactions: BeachBagGal