Involuntary Coach ban support group

I'm in the west. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun. I'm getting so tired of the smoky sky but I'm happy that so far our area has been spared. The air quality is horrible, but it is just unhealthy, not hazardous, according to the airnow website.
Thanks for asking BBG :smile:. Our air quality has been deemed “unhealthy“ or “unhealthy for sensitive groups” for the last 6 weeks or so — with just a few ok days here and there like today. Just last week, we had a weird orange sky in our metro area with dust/ashes all over cars, garbage cans, etc outside. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, we were about 2 miles just outside of an area with an evacuation warning. Luckily, the evacuation warning was lifted and things were ok. (we packed our essentials just in case). It’s really not ideal to do anything outside for the time being.
Yeah it’s been jarring to have the sky look the same from sunrise to sunset. Sometimes there’s ash or just the general smell of smoke.

Glad to hear you ladies are mostly well. Praying things improve very soon. It's just so sad and scary all that's happening.

I'm in the west. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun. I'm getting so tired of the smoky sky but I'm happy that so far our area has been spared. The air quality is horrible, but it is just unhealthy, not hazardous, according to the airnow website.
Oh no I’m sorry to hear that. Is it safe to go outside? Can you notice how bad it is?

Thanks for asking BBG :smile:. Our air quality has been deemed “unhealthy“ or “unhealthy for sensitive groups” for the last 6 weeks or so — with just a few ok days here and there like today. Just last week, we had a weird orange sky in our metro area with dust/ashes all over cars, garbage cans, etc outside. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, we were about 2 miles just outside of an area with an evacuation warning. Luckily, the evacuation warning was lifted and things were ok. (we packed our essentials just in case). It’s really not ideal to do anything outside for the time being.
Oh geez I’m so sorry to hear this. So you don’t want to be spend a lot of time indoors at stores or places due to covid, but dont want to spend a lot of time outdoors because of the air quality. Yikes. I think my online shopping would soar. :P

Last edited:
Last week, my friend who lives about 100 miles away (closer to an active fire) texted me a picture of her AQI that day :sad:
.View attachment 4850451
Oh wow. And I’m sure there are a lot of places around there that don’t have a/c because they don’t need it, right? So if that’s the case I guess they have to shut all their windows.

I just shipped one back to them. It didn't look as good on as I had hoped.

I will never know about this dress, it now has been to 2 more post offices just today, and I think it will be sent back to Banana Republic by the post office soon

I called CS and told them my issue, and they know I don't need a white dress because it would take less then 5 minutes before I get something on it, they sent me a 20% code for my problems

I sold a pair of heels and two bags that had been listed for awhile! Also listed two bags. I am finding non adjustable non-detachable annoying so out they go! Lol!
Woohoo yay! Usually non adjustable straps aren’t long enough for me. And i do love a detachable strap, but as long as it is adjustable I’m fine with it not coming off. Amazingly the purse my friend gave me recently has a non adjustable strap, but it fits me perfectly crossbody. That pretty much never happens.

I will never know about this dress, it now has been to 2 more post offices just today, and I think it will be sent back to Banana Republic by the post office soon

I called CS and told them my issue, and they know I don't need a white dress because it would take less then 5 minutes before I get something on it, they sent me a 20% code for my problems
lol, they know you better than you know yourself! The last time they gave me a 20% code I couldn't use it because they won't let you stack more than 2 promo codes and everything was already on sale with promo codes.

One of the dresses I bought from Amazon earlier in the summer is covered with stains. I think the Shout I sprayed on it before washing made more stains.