Involuntary Coach ban support group

I sold a pair of heels and two bags that had been listed for awhile! Also listed two bags. I am finding non adjustable non-detachable annoying so out they go! Lol!
Woohoo yay! Usually non adjustable straps aren’t long enough for me. And i do love a detachable strap, but as long as it is adjustable I’m fine with it not coming off. Amazingly the purse my friend gave me recently has a non adjustable strap, but it fits me perfectly crossbody. That pretty much never happens.

I will never know about this dress, it now has been to 2 more post offices just today, and I think it will be sent back to Banana Republic by the post office soon

I called CS and told them my issue, and they know I don't need a white dress because it would take less then 5 minutes before I get something on it, they sent me a 20% code for my problems
lol, they know you better than you know yourself! The last time they gave me a 20% code I couldn't use it because they won't let you stack more than 2 promo codes and everything was already on sale with promo codes.

One of the dresses I bought from Amazon earlier in the summer is covered with stains. I think the Shout I sprayed on it before washing made more stains.

lol, they know you better than you know yourself! The last time they gave me a 20% code I couldn't use it because they won't let you stack more than 2 promo codes and everything was already on sale with promo codes.

One of the dresses I bought from Amazon earlier in the summer is covered with stains. I think the Shout I sprayed on it before washing made more stains.
I hate it when you cant stack coupons. Esp. when the coupon they give you is less than what the discount code they are offering.
On a side note - I ordered a 5 pack of pocketbac anti-bac from BBW. They shorted me one in the package (they come in a sealed bag) so I called them and they sent me a free replacement 5 pack. :smile:

I will never know about this dress, it now has been to 2 more post offices just today, and I think it will be sent back to Banana Republic by the post office soon

I called CS and told them my issue, and they know I don't need a white dress because it would take less then 5 minutes before I get something on it, they sent me a 20% code for my problems

That dress has travelled a lot more than I have in months. 20% coupon doesn't seem like much...

I hate it when you cant stack coupons. Esp. when the coupon they give you is less than what the discount code they are offering.
On a side note - I ordered a 5 pack of pocketbac anti-bac from BBW. They shorted me one in the package (they come in a sealed bag) so I called them and they sent me a free replacement 5 pack. :smile:

Sweet :smile:. What scent did you get? I ordered the warm vanilla sugar 5 pack in March (haven’t used it yet :lol:, rarely go out, when I do go out, we bring a bigger generic one in the car so just use that one)

Oh wow. And I’m sure there are a lot of places around there that don’t have a/c because they don’t need it, right? So if that’s the case I guess they have to shut all their windows.

It’s very hot where my friend lives/works so they need the AC. She actually said they were sent home from work a couple of days last month because their indoor purification machine at work was indicating a purple level (heavy contaminants :sad:).