Involuntary Coach ban support group

How is everyone doing?? Fires - how are the west coasters doing with air quality, etc? Those in hurricane and tropical storm pathways- how is the flooding, power outages, etc?
I'm in the west. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun. I'm getting so tired of the smoky sky but I'm happy that so far our area has been spared. The air quality is horrible, but it is just unhealthy, not hazardous, according to the airnow website.

How is everyone doing?? Fires - how are the west coasters doing with air quality, etc? Those in hurricane and tropical storm pathways- how is the flooding, power outages, etc?

Thanks for asking BBG :smile:. Our air quality has been deemed “unhealthy“ or “unhealthy for sensitive groups” for the last 6 weeks or so — with just a few ok days here and there like today. Just last week, we had a weird orange sky in our metro area with dust/ashes all over cars, garbage cans, etc outside. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, we were about 2 miles just outside of an area with an evacuation warning. Luckily, the evacuation warning was lifted and things were ok. (we packed our essentials just in case). It’s really not ideal to do anything outside for the time being.

Thanks for asking BBG :smile:. Our air quality has been deemed “unhealthy“ or “unhealthy for sensitive groups” for the last 6 weeks or so — with just a few ok days here and there like today. Just last week, we had a weird orange sky in our metro area with dust/ashes all over cars, garbage cans, etc outside. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, we were about 2 miles just outside of an area with an evacuation warning. Luckily, the evacuation warning was lifted and things were ok. (we packed our essentials just in case). It’s really not ideal to do anything outside for the time being.
We've been getting ashes for several days. It's eerie seeing it float down.