Involuntary Coach ban support group

I did it… Dragonfruit is in the house, lol! I had a Reloved credit to help so ordered from that store… It is really pretty and such a great color.

View attachment 6005837
Gorgeous! That is a stunner, and the dragonfruit pink color is amazing! Silver hardware looks beautiful on this bag, and I love that they added the same leather through the chain.

Speaking of dragonfruit, I saw this cutest bag from Nordstrom. I love it but it’s practically useless :lol: since it can’t carry anything for me so sadly, it’s a No.

View attachment 6006685

(I also saw on TT that there will be another bigger tearose bag in this color but the style doesn’t work for me and it’s too pricey for me.)
That tearose bag is so cute! I wonder what fits.

Reactions: Iamminda
Hi friends! I just preordered the black/gold quilted tabby 33 from Neimans and I can’t wait for it to ship. July 29th sounds so far 😓 Does anyone know how accurate the lead times are for preorders at Neiman Marcus? Has anyone else ordered an item that was on preorder? If so, did it ship early/on time/late?

TIA!!!
I ordered a pre-order from them earlier this year. They gave a “by” date of like 4 months away. In reality, they shipped about 5 or 6 weeks later.

Does anyone sell on Mercari? I was looking there for fun recently and noticed so many scam/fake listings!!! Too good to be true prices from sellers with 0 reviews and same pictures used by multiple sellers. Was it always like it there? I joined several years ago but never used the site.

Does anyone sell on Mercari? I was looking there for fun recently and noticed so many scam/fake listings!!! Too good to be true prices from sellers with 0 reviews and same pictures used by multiple sellers. Was it always like it there? I joined several years ago but never used the site.
I have things listed there, but have only sold a few small items there over the years. There are good sellers on Mercer, but lots of scammers too from what I can see. It's worse than Poshmark, and seems to have gotten worse lately. There's apparently a scourge of fake Tabby's out there, and I'm quite sure many of them are on Mercari.

I haven't use Mercari so thank you for mentioning the scams. It's sad that sites are going that way. Even amazon is hit or miss. It says it is shipped from/sold by amazon, while it's obviously originating from a third party selling a used/refurbished/damaged/fake items. There should be a simple way for Mercari to weed out scams, but perhaps that might complicate things for all sellers?

By the way, I noticed that Ryan said you can buy more bags! 😲 😄

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda
I have things listed there and I've sold some. It's a lot slower for me than Poshmark. I have bought a few things but mostly non purse related. I haven't noticed scam listings but I haven't really looked. There are fakes on every site but they vary on how proactive the site is about removing them. For that, ebay seems to be the only site that has a system to remove them quickly and discourage the seller from relisting.

So, funny thing. After several years of loving crossbodies, I have a sudden craving for a good hobo with great leather and a wide handle. I'm not sure any of the hobos I own will suffice. I was tempted by a Tod's I saw about a week ago but I resisted since it was over my $500 limit.

So, funny thing. After several years of loving crossbodies, I have a sudden craving for a good hobo with great leather and a wide handle. I'm not sure any of the hobos I own will suffice. I was tempted by a Tod's I saw about a week ago but I resisted since it was over my $500 limit.
I love a good hobo, coziest bag style. You don’t have any already in your collection? Have you thought of D&B? I don’t like too skinny, but if the handle is too wide, it slips off my shoulder. The D&B I bought and broke was my most comfortable hobo shoulder bag ever, strap was just perfect.

Marc Jacobs had