Involuntary Coach ban support group

Thanks for asking BBG :smile:. Our air quality has been deemed “unhealthy“ or “unhealthy for sensitive groups” for the last 6 weeks or so — with just a few ok days here and there like today. Just last week, we had a weird orange sky in our metro area with dust/ashes all over cars, garbage cans, etc outside. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, we were about 2 miles just outside of an area with an evacuation warning. Luckily, the evacuation warning was lifted and things were ok. (we packed our essentials just in case). It’s really not ideal to do anything outside for the time being.
The news of all of the fires is so sad. I am glad you are okay, but I am sure it is a scary situation.

I'm in the west. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun. I'm getting so tired of the smoky sky but I'm happy that so far our area has been spared. The air quality is horrible, but it is just unhealthy, not hazardous, according to the airnow website.
Yeah it’s been jarring to have the sky look the same from sunrise to sunset. Sometimes there’s ash or just the general smell of smoke.

That’s insane. It looks like it’s hit every post office in Miami.
I know and when I saw it was available to pick up, I was going to go to the post office and then I checked my email right before leaving and it was at another post office...I don’t think it will ever make it to me, it was UPS to USPS delivery and think the label must be wrong but it was so close to me twice.

Reactions: Chiichan
I know and when I saw it was available to pick up, I was going to go to the post office and then I checked my email right before leaving and it was at another post office...I don’t think it will ever make it to me, it was UPS to USPS delivery and think the label must be wrong but it was so close to me twice.

If it’s a purse, then I think LT/Stick had something to do with it’s long journey to you :lol: