If you could only save one bag from your collection, which would it be and why?

image.jpeg
Before I bought this bag in April, I'm not sure I had a definitive answer to this question. My most practical, useful bags weren't the most beautiful, and my most beautiful bags weren't the most versatile or user-friendly. But then I found my vintage Hermes Barenia Kelly 35. If I could only save one, this is IT.

I love this new feature! But unfortunately this question is too difficult to answer... I've basically planned it in my head that if there was an emergency evacuation of some sort, I would toss as many bags as I can in my Neverfull GM... Does that work? :sneaky:

I was thinking I need to store all my bags in my neverfull in case of an evacuation emergency.

This is a toughie, like being asked to choose among your children!!!! All 20+ of them lol.

I dug deep, and my answer surprised me. I own many more an expensive or beautiful bag, but the one I would go with in the end is this one that DH went and picked out all by himself and surprised me with for Valentines Day, complete with matching shoes.

He was SO SO SO proud of himself that I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's really not my style, and I'm not much of an MK gal. But you know what? Turns out it doesn't matter. I may not carry it the most, but to me it means much more than all my Hermes, LVs, Chanels or what have you put together :heart: And I wear it proudly whenever the occasion calls for, er, well lots of gold ;)

View attachment 3156645
You're a loving, caring wife, and I so get your choice. Yeah, my DH has taste in his mouth (um, what does that say about his choice of wives!??) but if he gave me a bag & shoes "suite", I'd wear it often and proudly. Kinda like when you wear jewelry your kids made you in Art Class...

Reactions: ForeverInPink