If you could only save one bag from your collection, which would it be and why?

This is tough. I do not have a large collection. I would try to grab as many as my arms could hold lol but if only one then probably my Chanel CF Jumbo. It was my first Chanel bag and I cannot imagine buying it again at the current prices even pre-loved.

This is tough. I do not have a large collection. I would try to grab as many as my arms could hold lol but if only one then probably my Chanel CF Jumbo. It was my first Chanel bag and I cannot imagine buying it again at the current prices even pre-loved.
I thought it was too big by the nane jumbo. But its not as big as I thought. Its just perfect for me

Not at all! You wouldn’t know unless u try it right? It’s the perfect size on me for a shoulder bag.
I was quite surprised when I saw it in person. My husband even thought I was scammed because he expected it a bit bigger. He said it must not be jumbo. And i had to explain that even the medium lady dior is smaller in person. They only look bigger in photos

Reactions: luxsal
I was quite surprised when I saw it in person. My husband even thought I was scammed because he expected it a bit bigger. He said it must not be jumbo. And i had to explain that even the medium lady dior is smaller in person. They only look bigger in photos
So true! Also because social media pushes the mini/small bags on us. I had the full intention of buying the medium but was underwhelmed with the size of it especially for everyday wear. My SA brings in the jumbo and it looked much better on me. And also fit a lot more.

So true! Also because social media pushes the mini/small bags on us. I had the full intention of buying the medium but was underwhelmed with the size of it especially for everyday wear. My SA brings in the jumbo and it looked much better on me. And also fit a lot more.

the medium is only popular because it is the same bag size as coco chanels…..but the jumbo is more practical you can place a lot inside

Reactions: luxsal