If you could only save one bag from your collection, which would it be and why?

LV Speedy - my favourite out of my collection and my only premier designer bag, currently priced at double what I paid less than five years ago, and I would never be able to bring myself to pay that much for such a simple bag so I'd never replace it if something happened to it.

It would have to be my Balenciaga Sandstone GGH Weekender. It was a wedding/honeymoon gift from hubby and I'll always treasure it. I haven't carried it in years except when we travel as it is not a practical bag due to it's size but it's a "lifer" for sure:yes:

It'd be my Reed Krakoff Micro Boxer in black. I fell in love with the Boxer awhile back, but when I tried them on, they were just to large for my frame. When this size came out, they were perfect for me. For my black version, not only is it a practical color, it was also given to me by my SO. It was the first bag he ever got for me, so it means so much.

My first Chanel- black distressed calf reissue 225 GHW purchased on my first trip to Paris with DH. It was my first "premier designer" bag. DH was supportive back then not knowing it was the beginning of an obsession!

I would save my newest bag, a LV Siena because it is light weight yet ample sized, and looks chic with both dresses and pants. Because it is not heavy, I can carry on my shoulder for hours without discomfort.

My medium Lady Dior. It's the first bag my BF and I picked out together, and I picked it up on an impromptu shopping trip during our Valentine's Day date. It's also in my HG color that I'd never thought I'd find, and I believe the color was seasonal and has since been discontinued. That also symbolized the start of a beautiful relationship with my sweet Dior SA, who helped me track down other pieces and whom I've referred many TPFers to as well.

If we could stuff bags inside bags, I'd grab my GM Neverfull with the Lady Dior and a So Black Diorissimo. And maybe a folded up Speedy if it fits. :biggrin: