If you could only save one bag from your collection, which would it be and why?

Hmmm, I don't have many bags, but I would suppose I would save my Prada Bi-colour Saffiano because of it's rarity and value. However, if I could only have one of the current bags I own, would probably go with my Chanel WOC.

If this question was for shoes, I'd cry. Hahaha

LV Mon Mono Speedy 30 - it was made just for me and I suppose I can add some versatility with a crossbody strap. I wouldn't want to carry it everywhere, though, that's the problem. Sometimes I like to be logo-free.

If it was an emergency situation (fire/flood) it would be whatever bag had my stuff in it. Given time to think about it, it would be mbmj Faridah hobo. Not my most expensive but it's the one that meets most of my requirements in what I consider to be my "perfect" bag.

Reactions: jayohwhy
I would probably save my Balenciaga Classic Envelope Clutch in Mangue. While not my most expensive bag, it is my favorite. I love the shape and especially love the color. My favorite color bag in my collection and definitely my most used bag during spring/summer.

I don't have to think long about this question. I would choose Miss Pickle (Mulberry regular Alexa in pickle green). She is my first (and more or less only) designer my most beloved bag. A few years ago I saw a picture of an oak Alexa online and it was really :heart: at first sight. It took me some years to accept the price point and to save the money, but last year (during the sale) I took the plunge and got Miss Pickle. She is definitely one of the ten things I would carry out of the burning house. :lol:

picture.php

Definitely save Miss Pickle! ♡