If you could only save one bag from your collection, which would it be and why?

My Chanel Classic Flap in the Medium. This is my holy grail bag. If I had to keep one (and I have many beautiful designer bags), the Chanel would win, perhaps it's because it took me 20 years to finally decide to buy it. Wish I had done it years ago, it would've saved me a fortune. I bought mine two years ago, the price has gone up in those two years by over £1,000 ! That's insane.

Goyard St Louis Tote. For reasons of Convenience & Practicality since I am a mother of 3. And also for the sentimental reason that it was given to me by my husband.

QUOTE="Megs, post: 29302481, member: 3"]This is a toughie, but if you could only save ONE bag from your collection, which would it be and why?[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_8181.JPG
    IMG_8181.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 406
My classic Mulberry Bayswater in chocolate brown - it's from 2011 and was a present from my now-husband. We had only been together for a few months at this point, and he genuinely had no idea what designer handbags cost; it wasn't that he couldn't afford it but he just wasn't expecting it! He also, adorably, got me the small style initially (I was a second year student at the time and wanted something that would fit my books/computer in) and I think I must have looked a bit disappointed despite being so lucky.

Now, I'm pleased to say, he is an expert and can comfortably choose out beautiful handbags for me (such as, most recently the Givenchy Antigona). He is also very smug every time he sees how much Bayswaters cost now, since they have gone up by a good few hundred pounds since 2011.

[Alternative option - this (http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/...i-canvas-and-black-leather_cod45286665aq.html) Saint Laurent beach tote because it is so huge I could get at least four or five other bags inside it!!

My chanel gst in caviar. Its my first chanel and am basically a tote kind of person so this makes sense to me. Plus, its a push present so it holds a sentimental value to me.

Last edited:
I literally had to give myself some time to think about this lol.:giggle:
Although I love all my bags, I would have to go with my first ever designer bag. The Louis Vuitton Totally MM in monogram. It was a surprise graduation gift from my boyfriend and it was completely unexpected.
I had absolutely no idea, so you can imagine the excitement when I unwrapped the box and saw Louis Vuitton embossed down the side. I remember actually crying happy tears lol. Best feeling ever and so grateful.
So yes, although I adore my other bags and I don't actually use my Totally quite as frequently as I used to, I'd still save her if I really had to choose lol.:yes:

Goyard St Louis Tote. For reasons of Convenience & Practicality since I am a mother of 3. And also for the sentimental reason that it was given to me by my husband.

QUOTE="Megs, post: 29302481, member: 3"]This is a toughie, but if you could only save ONE bag from your collection, which would it be and why?
[/QUOTE]
Love it!!! Goes perfect with denim!