I am so upset..

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/do-you-girls-think-jumbo-too-big-me-192456.html
hi again!
here is a link to my post with some pictures. Well now that you tell me the first picture looks the most accurate i am thinking it might be the beige because it looks very beige in the first pic for me. I would say the first picture of mine looks more true to color that the second one (the second one is a bit too white).
let me know how it goes! and trust me if you dont love it dont keep it. It is TOO expensive to keep it just cause :yes: . Take a bag to Chanel would be a great idea. And if they confirm it is beige im sure your SA in the states will definitely do something for ya! :heart::heart:

thanks.. wow.. yours look completely white compared to mine :sad:

This was my SA's reply..

Yes Lisa and I are pretty sure that we did send you the Dark White Med. Flap. I looked at the pictures you sent. If you need anything else, let us know!

Yours does look like beige. Send a pic to Lisa of the dark white.

This morning (Aus time) I did email Lisa and Annie, a pic of the one they sent me, and a pic of a dark white caviar I wanted. They concluded that they are sure about ordering a dark white for me and that they sent me a dark white.

What can I do if I have emailed them the pictures yet they believe (the first pic) is a dark white they sent?

allbrandspls, thanks for your support!

Now, this is the first time I post modelling pics in tPF..

*mgdinosaur and sharpey flap* :wlae:

Attachments

• MDW 4.jpg
    MDW 4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 35
  • MDW 3.jpg
    MDW 3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 56
  • MDW 2.jpg
    MDW 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 41
  • MDW 1.jpg
    MDW 1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 31
This morning (Aus time) I did email Lisa and Annie, a pic of the one they sent me, and a pic of a dark white caviar I wanted. They concluded that they are sure about ordering a dark white for me and that they sent me a dark white.

What can I do if I have emailed them the pictures yet they believe (the first pic) is a dark white they sent?

Is there a product tag on your beige flap? If so, try emailing them the respective color codes of the beige & the dark white since they insist it's dark white in the picture! Ask if ladydeluxe could provide you the color code for the dark white.;)

Is there a product tag on your beige flap? If so, try emailing them the respective color codes of the beige & the dark white since they insist it's dark white in the picture! Ask if ladydeluxe could provide you the color code for the dark white.;)

There is no product tag, only NM price tag. Also, the box doesn't have that large sticker with the bag description, and the barcode is different to the bag's serial number. So smart, hm?

I can only tell the colour difference based on pictures..

the first pic looks really beige to me... i dont know i keep coming back to this thread because i want your issue to be resolved. let us know how it goes at the Chanel store.
p/s i dont understand why NM sometimes doesnt match the box and the bag?? i get that a lot too

Well then, I suppose you can return it if it's not what you wanted & try locating the dark white elsewhere or by another SA with a product & color code this time round. I'm really amazed by how the two SA's can insist that it's dark white when it's an obvious beige in the first pic! Yikes!!:tdown:

I guess I can do that, but the dark white doesn't appear often..

I can even try getting the lambskin one before the price increase.. but I'm in a dark white trauma now..

I can imagine, thats such a horrible feeling. :crybaby:

I can't believe none of the tags were attached, that really makes me think that they did it on purpose? But why ?

But you know if it makes you feel better the beige flap is really gorgeous.

Hi mgdinosaur, I think you should return it to them and just in case they "can't see the difference" :wtf:ask for a refund and try to locate one elsewhere!
the photo you've sent them screams beige and the whole thing with the tags not being attached (as they always are in the States!) sounds really strange!
BTW you look fabulous with your Sharpey!Congrats and don't feel bad!
Wish you luck!HUGS!:smile:

allbrandspls, thanks for your support!

If you send Annie/Lisa both pics...one yours and the other of an actual dark white...you can see the difference.
I just feel for you, all that excitement for a bag you don't want. You pay quite a bit for the bag and then the duty and taxes on top. I wouldn't settle for second best. Purely a mistake somewhere.:shrugs:

the first pic looks really beige to me... i dont know i keep coming back to this thread because i want your issue to be resolved. let us know how it goes at the Chanel store.
p/s i dont understand why NM sometimes doesnt match the box and the bag?? i get that a lot too

I asked them about the box not matching the bag, and they said it's common, so it's not a big deal.

I didn't take the baby to the Chanel store, but I had a look and I'm sure mine is the common beige.

I can imagine, thats such a horrible feeling. :crybaby:

I can't believe none of the tags were attached, that really makes me think that they did it on purpose? But why ?

But you know if it makes you feel better the beige flap is really gorgeous.

I agree.. it is strange that the NM price tag is attached but the product tag is not attached.

But Lisa and her assistant, Annie have really good reputations in tPF, so I have a feeling they did order the right one to the sending store.

It is gorgeous, I must agree but having wanted a dark white one and thinking that I've gotten one only to discover I was sent a beige was shocking.

Even though I got it at NM, the bag should come with a product tag with the colour and the price below, right?

If you send Annie/Lisa both pics...one yours and the other of an actual dark white...you can see the difference.
I just feel for you, all that excitement for a bag you don't want. You pay quite a bit for the bag and then the duty and taxes on top. I wouldn't settle for second best. Purely a mistake somewhere.:shrugs:

Yeah.. but they believe the one in the picture was a dark white. I was so confused to the point of thinking I was colourblind in the white spectrum (is it possible?)

Here, I will post the first pic again with a pic of ladydeluxe's dark white/off white/ivory from one of the threads..

Attachments

• DW 1.jpg
    DW 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 64
  • Cheryl's Dk White.jpg
    Cheryl's Dk White.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 86
Hi mgdinosaur, I think you should return it to them and just in case they "can't see the difference" :wtf:ask for a refund and try to locate one elsewhere!
the photo you've sent them screams beige and the whole thing with the tags not being attached (as they always are in the States!) sounds really strange!
BTW you look fabulous with your Sharpey!Congrats and don't feel bad!
Wish you luck!HUGS!:smile:

It does sound strange, doesn't it?? Can I return it if tomorrow it's 14 days after they charged my CC??

Now after I re-post the first pic with ladydeluxe's pic, you can see that mine has strong yellow undertones.. unlike the other dark white.

Thanks for your comment!! I like the Sharpey a lot..