I am so upset..

So sorry to hear about your problems.....I know that in the UK if you pay customs and duties and then send the item back, you can claim the customs and duties back. Contact your SA and they should pay to have the bag shipped back to them and for a new bag to be sent to you. I Know it's a pain but you should never have to settle for a Chanel! Love your Sharpey flap it's gorgeous!

Thanks..

I guess the fact that I have to put in an extra effort is annoying. I've sent my SA pictures of the dark white I wanted and the beige she sent. Hopefully the problem will be solved.

Thank you for your kind comments..

Here is my dark white or maybe beige caviar.. i don't know what colour it is anymore..

Attachments

• DW 1.jpg
    DW 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 100
  • DW 7.jpg
    DW 7.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DW 10.jpg
    DW 10.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DW 11.jpg
    DW 11.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 78
hi girl! i hope you feel better
anyhow i own a dark white flap as well. IMO the first picture looks definitely beige however the last picture looks like my dark white flap. Can you tell me which picture is more accurate? i thought my dark white was beige too but when i took it outside in the sun i knew it was definitely dark white haha
let me know!

hi girl! i hope you feel better
anyhow i own a dark white flap as well. IMO the first picture looks definitely beige however the last picture looks like my dark white flap. Can you tell me which picture is more accurate? i thought my dark white was beige too but when i took it outside in the sun i knew it was definitely dark white haha
let me know!

The first one is the exact colour taken in sunlight. The second one was taken in white lighting, in macro setting. The second and third one are more washed out.

The first time I took it out, I was in the sun, actually.. and it was really beige. Can you post a pic of yours? Thanks for your comment!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/do-you-girls-think-jumbo-too-big-me-192456.html
hi again!
here is a link to my post with some pictures. Well now that you tell me the first picture looks the most accurate i am thinking it might be the beige because it looks very beige in the first pic for me. I would say the first picture of mine looks more true to color that the second one (the second one is a bit too white).
let me know how it goes! and trust me if you dont love it dont keep it. It is TOO expensive to keep it just cause :yes: . Take a bag to Chanel would be a great idea. And if they confirm it is beige im sure your SA in the states will definitely do something for ya! :heart::heart:

The first one is the exact colour taken in sunlight. The second one was taken in white lighting, in macro setting. The second and third one are more washed out.

The first time I took it out, I was in the sun, actually.. and it was really beige. Can you post a pic of yours? Thanks for your comment!