I am so upset..

Thanks for letting me know how to post photos. Man, I've been oblivious..

Attachments

• Shar Pei 17.jpg
    Shar Pei 17.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Shar Pei 18.jpg
    Shar Pei 18.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Shar Pei 19.jpg
    Shar Pei 19.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Shar Pei 20.jpg
    Shar Pei 20.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Shar Pei 22.jpg
    Shar Pei 22.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 56
Details of the bag..

Attachments

• Shar Pei 12.jpg
    Shar Pei 12.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 30
  • Shar Pei 26.jpg
    Shar Pei 26.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 35
  • Shar Pei 24.jpg
    Shar Pei 24.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Shar Pei 23.jpg
    Shar Pei 23.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Shar Pei 14.jpg
    Shar Pei 14.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 26
Wow! Gorgeous! Glad your mood lifted. :heart: this bag.

Btw, since it has a fray on the strap (the beige caviar), try calling NM and see if they can take it back and ship a new bag to you and declare it under repair? Do you still have to pay tax if its declared a repair? You already paid taxes once anyway, so you have proof for it.

Wow! Gorgeous! Glad your mood lifted. :heart: this bag.

Btw, since it has a fray on the strap (the beige caviar), try calling NM and see if they can take it back and ship a new bag to you and declare it under repair? Do you still have to pay tax if its declared a repair? You already paid taxes once anyway, so you have proof for it.

Yes, that's true.. I have left Lisa Hamlin a VM. Hope she gets back to me soon.

;) I'm happy now.. I even left the beige caviar at my BF's..

Congrats on your beautiful Sharpey flap. I hope everything works out with the beige bag. They should be able to refund all your expenses since they were the ones who made the mistake.

ahhhh you must be grinning from ear to ear now! see, now you have 1 fab chanel ;) let's hope the other turns out to be as fab. psst psst, this is the ONLY sharpei that i love btw!

ahhhh you must be grinning from ear to ear now! see, now you have 1 fab chanel ;) let's hope the other turns out to be as fab. psst psst, this is the ONLY sharpei that i love btw!

Haha.. yeah.. I'm deciding which one will be the most favourite.. this one or the black reissue i use often..

I sold off my dark white.. now I can hunt for another reissue.. :supacool: (mission impossible music playing in the background)..

ooooh that bag is stunning, but I would be more than unhappy with the beige flap. Bottom line is they have sent you not only the wrong colour, but a bag of sub standard condition. This is not acceptable, as the flap costs so much money.

Speak to Lisa first, and say you know its not her mistake but that you are hoping she can rectify it, I would also ask that they pay towards the customs on the next bag, as it was completely their mistake. I just think these bags are too expensive to just settle for! it should be perfect imo.

So sorry to hear about your problems.....I know that in the UK if you pay customs and duties and then send the item back, you can claim the customs and duties back. Contact your SA and they should pay to have the bag shipped back to them and for a new bag to be sent to you. I Know it's a pain but you should never have to settle for a Chanel! Love your Sharpey flap it's gorgeous!