I am so upset..

It's small, but doable.. My bf saw the new bag and he got me to carry his card wallet,his keypouch and mobile phone in there too..surprisingly, they all fit, together with my bigass vintage pda, card wallet, pen and two sets of keys.

I know it sounds evil to put so many things inside..

When is your cabas coming? and the jumbo? Which RTW piece are you eyeing on?

My bf is leaving at the end of this week, so I might be back earlier :graucho:

I'll definitely bring it back..it's the most favourite at the moment!

OKAY NEAT! LOOKS LIKE OUR PLAN WILL BE BROUGHT FORWARD! maybe we could do a date first and check out each other's chanel (we could do a reissue date haha!) then a gathering in december. i'll have to plan soon :yes:

the 225 sounds roomy b/c reissue isn't as structured as the classic flaps. the medium flap i have fits my continental wallet which takes up 3/4 of the bag already. :sweatdrop: so i hardly ever use her, probably at night. i'm such a sucker for big bags!

my cabas and jumbo are arriving soon! i estimate around monday - tuesday. my mom doesn't know about the jumbo yet so i predict i might get killed. my SA just shipped it out yesterday, i'm really hoping they'll arrive perfect :upsidedown: my bbag that came a week ago was perfect so i'm keeping my fingers crossed on my babies! i'm eyeing the RTW from cruise! :graucho: that's if i find a pot of gold by then LOL.

OKAY NEAT! LOOKS LIKE OUR PLAN WILL BE BROUGHT FORWARD! maybe we could do a date first and check out each other's chanel (we could do a reissue date haha!) then a gathering in december. i'll have to plan soon :yes:

the 225 sounds roomy b/c reissue isn't as structured as the classic flaps. the medium flap i have fits my continental wallet which takes up 3/4 of the bag already. :sweatdrop: so i hardly ever use her, probably at night. i'm such a sucker for big bags!

my cabas and jumbo are arriving soon! i estimate around monday - tuesday. my mom doesn't know about the jumbo yet so i predict i might get killed. my SA just shipped it out yesterday, i'm really hoping they'll arrive perfect :upsidedown: my bbag that came a week ago was perfect so i'm keeping my fingers crossed on my babies! i'm eyeing the RTW from cruise! :graucho: that's if i find a pot of gold by then LOL.

We can do that! But I can't bring my whole collection around Asia.. I have to pick maybe two that I can take back and forth.

I hope they arrive perfect for you. Did you ask them to take photos??

Guess what?! The girl who bought the dark white reissue from me decided the tassel was broken and it was too small blah blah blah and asked for a refund. Confusing! I thought, "what tassels??" :confused1:

I told her my policy (stated in the listing) that I am very scared of people returning fakes. She finally said she quite likes it and wants to keep it anyway. I asked if she knows what is it she's holding, the story of the reissue and all those. She said she didn't know.. so sad..

:crybaby: I feel sad letting go of my bags to people who simply have the money to buy it, but doesn't understand what it is they are getting. So I sent her an email with the history of 2.55, the reissue and some runway/catalog photos.. Hope she's enlightened..