How to keep the shape of your Birkin

It is interesting how different people store their bags but for me, it begs the question, how do you have time to do all this cleaning and stuffing? Is it just for
long-term, i.e., seasonal storage? If I had to do this every time I wore a bag, I'd never rotate my bags.

Mine sit in their dustbags when not in rotation. I have been buying storage pillows from the Container Store but it looks like there may be some better ones out there.

Reactions: Meta
Hi all,

I've read this entire forum and tried storing my Birkins in the way it's been mentioned:
stuffed with towels and airbags it came in, inside the dustbag and sleeping on it's back without looping the buckles.
However, I find that the closure part of my B35 is a bit out of shape because it's overstuffed on the top.

My question is, is it better to store it open?

I make sure never to overload mine, and I keep the plastic stuffers that the bags came with. This is how I carry mine so that the lock and clochette can't swing back and forth and scratch the bag:

Hi all,

I've read this entire forum and tried storing my Birkins in the way it's been mentioned:
stuffed with towels and airbags it came in, inside the dustbag and sleeping on it's back without looping the buckles.
However, I find that the closure part of my B35 is a bit out of shape because it's overstuffed on the top.

My question is, is it better to store it open ?
Obviously you have over stuffed it
Try to reduce

I have read through many threads on maintaining birkin shape and storage. I have a good before and after from a while back that I wanted to share that shows how good storage really can help maintain shape! I store my bags stuffed with a triangle shaped pillow, on their backs, on a shelf with memory foam, straps loose. First picture is store fresh (a little slouchy). Second picture is 3 weeks in storage without use. This is just my way of doing it, but happy so far!
IMG_2416.jpgIMG_2480.jpg