Hermes Womens Resort 2019

Thank you!! That is perfect! I am Curious if this can be worn crossbody.. i know It says long shoulder carry.. would love one in Barenia if that ever happens :love:

Not sure about the GM but you cannot wear it cross-body with the PM. Just got mine and immediately walked out of the store with it on my neck! It falls on my stomach. Also looks nice on the shoulder. I can’t express how excited I am!!!! Also waiting for my GM.

4602CE4A-739A-4D4C-B444-2D7CFE3D7E60.jpg

Yes! Perfectly for iPhone X! Not too loose and not too snug. You'll see only the top 2 corners sticking out, but the top is covered by the pouch. So it makes it easy to grab the phone out of the pouch.I hope you understand what I mean. iPhone plus might need the GM.
Oooh this is very cool! Sometimes all i need when i leave The house is a phone and a credit card. And keys. Not sure where i can Put my keys., maybe i can Just slip it on that necklace somehow lol :giggle: wouldn’t be very fashion forward... or maybe it would? :lol:

Reactions: cavalla
Omg! Soul sister :tup: does it get heavy on the neck with phone and keys etc?

Hahahahaha indeed soul sister. That thought did cross my mind!! I thought it’s funny how we’re moving all the weight off our shoulder with smaller and smaller and even smaller bags and then putting more and more weight onto our neck! You do feel the weight but not “heavy” yet.

Reactions: TresBeauHermes