Hermes Womens Resort 2019

i wonder if these leather types are just for the SS19 resort show and the press. I actually am wondering if they are coming back for real... most of the bags look like they are from the H archive,, kinda like the ones you see at the FSH shop window as teasers and they are not actually for sale...

Last edited:
i wonder if these leather types are just for the SS19 resort show and the press. I actually am wondering if they are coming back for real... most of the bags look like they are from the H archive,, kinda like the ones you see at the FSH shop window as teasers and they are not actually for sale...
the ones at the FSH windows are not for sale because (I heard) they are not finished inside. but there are actual models of those unusual bags that are for sale and people buy, such as the croc HACs, embroidered Plumes and Kellys with peacock feathers. :flowers:

love the birkin sellier and the black chevre birkin (not i regretted i didnt SO the chevre!)

i thought this bag is kinda cool too like a hybrid between bolide and double sens!

the handle drop may just be long enough for shoulder carry?

_LLL1037.jpg

Well spotted but though the handles are flat I think the bag may be a little too deep and rigid for comfortable on the shoulder (just speculating)

So I just watched the live stream of Resort 2019, mainly to ogle any new bags and it looks like they've launched a couple new/adapted designs, as well as showcased the Birkin Trench coat.

You can watch the show on Youtube

Images of the outfits and detailed images of items are on the Vogue site https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2019/hermes

Highlights include a Bolide like bag that is squarer and taller in shape and only curved to one side, the Birkin Sellier has made a comeback, new variants on the Herbag and Goatskin may be back in bigger bags...

Couple highlights attached.

Love that yellow birkin!!