Hermes Womens Resort 2019

Looks like generally bigger bags are back. Although not for me, it was high time the 35 Chèvre came back. The RTW looks as per normal for Hermes. Classics, nothing ground breaking.

The Birkin Sellier looks like butler in natural sable to me. Could it be? :eek:

Anyone knows what this leather is?

View attachment 4118446

I love how she always has the sleeve openings facing the front and allow the bracelets to be seen.

Do we think it's a B30 or B35 chevre? I want a black chevre bag in >30 so badly!!!

This leather looks like Peau Porc (pig skin) to me, H hasn't been making bags in this leather in a long time! I love it!

Reactions: papertiger
This leather looks like Peau Porc (pig skin) to me, H hasn't been making bags in this leather in a long time! I love it!

Do you know when was peau porc last offered? I'm so excited to see all these relatively rare leathers. I'm fascinated with H leathers in general.

Do you know when was peau porc last offered? I'm so excited to see all these relatively rare leathers. I'm fascinated with H leathers in general.

I don't know exactly: I remember having a chat with my SM several years ago about Peau Porc, and he told me that H had re-issued it for a very short time in the early 2000s. But I can't tell you exactly what years.
I would love to have a bag in this leather, although he told me it's "fragile" his exact words....I'm not quite sure what he meant. Anyway this is definately on my list, as is Chèvre Coromandel (the black Birkin looks like it, or very similar).

Crossing fingers that these gorgeous leathers will be available.

I don't know exactly: I remember having a chat with my SM several years ago about Peau Porc, and he told me that H had re-issued it for a very short time in the early 2000s. But I can't tell you exactly what years.
I would love to have a bag in this leather, although he told me it's "fragile" his exact words....I'm not quite sure what he meant. Anyway this is definately on my list, as is Chèvre Coromandel (the black Birkin looks like it, or very similar).

Crossing fingers that these gorgeous leathers will be available.

Maybe because porc doesn't like water?