Hermès SS2019 RTW PLUS

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am guessing this is going to be a very expensive buy for the stores because almost all the clothes are in leather.

2. Can I answer? Bring back the Trim, the Drag, the Vespa, the Sac a Malice!

3. Also the Sac Mallette, the Tsako (which I had in the 90's and sold:cursing:) the Market bag, the Noumea, the Himalaya.....err...no, maybe not the Himalaya;)!!

4. Some more bags that weren't covered in the previous posts
    _ARC0027.jpg _ARC0061.jpg _ARC0119.jpg _ARC0171.jpg _ARC0216.jpg _ARC0272.jpg _ARC0347.jpg _ARC0479.jpg _ARC0688.jpg _ARC0711.jpg

5. All pics from Vogue
    _ARC0738.jpg _ARC0757.jpg _ARC0808.jpg _ARC0831.jpg _ARC0879.jpg _ARC0941.jpg

6. And the Dalvy, too! But NOT the Himalaya.....EVER!!!!!

Hat Trick and duna like this.
  7. Yes, it's supposed to be removable. :smile:

acrowcounted and BBC like this.
  8. And then you lose the freaking pin! 600 Eur down the drain! :P

9. They should’ve done what Loewe did with their Gate bag. It has the same pin closure as this one does but it’s connected to a leather cord which is connected to the bag itself.

10. That's one mountain to never climb again. Bring back that Alligator Plume I chickened out of in 2014, I'm ready now.

Are those 'Single Sans'? Because I can't see why you'd turn them them inside-out. Still I wonder how much extra they'll charge for sewing a couple of single rings on? The all-black is wonderfully stealth but the chocolate(?) Grizzly/Doblis (most likely Grizzly) is whispering my name, OK, it's screaming "COME GET ME". Now I know you all have a weird thing against suede but I love it. Please don't be a stupid price!!!

cavalla, MSO13, BBC and 6 others like this.
  11. Knowing H, it will be a stupid price, especially because of that box (?) strap, among other things :P

TresBeauHermes and lulilu like this.
  12. Pray for me :angel:

NOIRetMoi, BBC, Hat Trick and 3 others like this.
  13. Love this cuff. via ayafukushima_ IG.
    hermesss19bracelet.png