Hermès SS2019 RTW PLUS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looks like there are some new bag designs for SS2019

courtesy via vogue.com

This first one looks like a Roulis split into two and the second one looks like a bigger double sens with a longer detachable shoulder strap option

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for starting the thread, @azukitea :smile: The first bag is Petit Sac Double as mentioned by @pretty99 here.
    I believe this is the new flat clasp bag that @pretty99 referred to in his post, which I quoted above.
    FlatClaspBag.png

3. This one reminds me of the Verrou with a removable strap. The video on Hermes.com didn't have a very good shot of the bag .

Txoceangirl and TresBeauHermes like this.
  4. #4 Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Hehe. That's not it. When he said Celine Clasp bag, he really meant it. It looks like this one
    fasion_market_crush_the_celine_bag_atelier_dore_1.jpeg
    The bag is/will be called Taille 33

That pic you posted looks like a Verrou with a detachable strap that looks like it could be worn crossbody
    _HER0125.jpeg
    Which I LOOOOOOVVVE! yass! my answers have been prayered! lol

5. I hope Vogue releases some detail shots later so we could have a closer look at the bags and the insane jewellery

doloresmia, TresBeauHermes and Meta like this.
  6. So far the clothes look fantastic

7. I loved e the
    I love the color of the dark grey bodysuit in the 4th picture. Wish they currently made a bag in that color. These pictures are making me excited to see more of what will come next.

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  8. @allanrvj Thank you for the correction as I didn't watch the show and was just viewing pics on Vogue. :P

Found a better detail shot of Petit Sac Double
    20180929_211734.jpg

9. I watched it on the website at first. Horrible. No music. :biggrin:

I noticed something: no Birkins or Kellys or Constance on the runway. Which is a good thing! :biggrin: I really like the Verrou, but a closer look says the straps might not be detachable after all. But anyway, it's gorgeous
    _ARC0087.jpeg
    Also available in barenia omg
    _ARC0194.jpeg

And this one. Barenia!
    _ARC0041.jpeg
    And box
    _ARC0383.jpeg

10. I die at the jewellery
    Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 22.40.22.png Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 22.39.53.png

kelly7, Mali_, marzipanchen and 23 others like this.
  11. Quickie question:
    Does anyone know typically when these new bags will arrive at H stores after the SS show? I love that Sens looking bag! :drool:
    TIA!:flowers::heart:

CanuckBagLover likes this.
  12. Usually not till December at the earliest.

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  13. Thank you! weN84! :flowers::heart:

Meta likes this.
  14. Some fabulous coats

_HER0689.jpg _HER0885.jpg

15. CanuckBagLover likes this.