Hermès SS2019 RTW PLUS

1. Looks like there are some new bag designs for SS2019

courtesy via vogue.com

This first one looks like a Roulis split into two and the second one looks like a bigger double sens with a longer detachable shoulder strap option

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for starting the thread, @azukitea :smile: The first bag is Petit Sac Double as mentioned by @pretty99 here.
    I believe this is the new flat clasp bag that @pretty99 referred to in his post, which I quoted above.
    FlatClaspBag.png

3. This one reminds me of the Verrou with a removable strap. The video on Hermes.com didn't have a very good shot of the bag .

Txoceangirl and TresBeauHermes like this.
  4. #4 Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Hehe. That's not it. When he said Celine Clasp bag, he really meant it. It looks like this one
    fasion_market_crush_the_celine_bag_atelier_dore_1.jpeg
    The bag is/will be called Taille 33

That pic you posted looks like a Verrou with a detachable strap that looks like it could be worn crossbody
    _HER0125.jpeg
    Which I LOOOOOOVVVE! yass! my answers have been prayered! lol

5. I hope Vogue releases some detail shots later so we could have a closer look at the bags and the insane jewellery

doloresmia, TresBeauHermes and weN84 like this.
  6. So far the clothes look fantastic

7. I loved e the
    I love the color of the dark grey bodysuit in the 4th picture. Wish they currently made a bag in that color. These pictures are making me excited to see more of what will come next.

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  8. @allanrvj Thank you for the correction as I didn't watch the show and was just viewing pics on Vogue. :P

Found a better detail shot of Petit Sac Double
    20180929_211734.jpg

9. I watched it on the website at first. Horrible. No music. :biggrin:

I noticed something: no Birkins or Kellys or Constance on the runway. Which is a good thing! :biggrin: I really like the Verrou, but a closer look says the straps might not be detachable after all. But anyway, it's gorgeous
    _ARC0087.jpeg
    Also available in barenia omg
    _ARC0194.jpeg

And this one. Barenia!
    _ARC0041.jpeg
    And box
    _ARC0383.jpeg

10. I die at the jewellery
    Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 22.40.22.png Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 22.39.53.png

marzipanchen, MSO13, WingNut and 21 others like this.
  11. Quickie question:
    Does anyone know typically when these new bags will arrive at H stores after the SS show? I love that Sens looking bag! :drool:
    TIA!:flowers::heart:

CanuckBagLover likes this.
  12. Usually not till December at the earliest.

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  13. Thank you! weN84! :flowers::heart:

weN84 likes this.
  14. Some fabulous coats

_HER0689.jpg _HER0885.jpg

15. CanuckBagLover likes this.