Hermès SS2019 RTW PLUS

And the Dalvy, too! But NOT the Himalaya.....EVER!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

That's one mountain to never climb again. Bring back that Alligator Plume I chickened out of in 2014, I'm ready now.

Are those 'Single Sans'? Because I can't see why you'd turn them them inside-out. Still I wonder how much extra they'll charge for sewing a couple of single rings on? The all-black is wonderfully stealth but the chocolate(?) Grizzly/Doblis (most likely Grizzly) is whispering my name, OK, it's screaming "COME GET ME". Now I know you all have a weird thing against suede but I love it. Please don't be a stupid price!!!

Are those 'Single Sans'? Because I can't so why you'd turn them them inside-out. Still I wonder how much extra they'll charge for sewing a couple of single rings on? The all-black is wonderfully stealth but the chocolate(?) Grizzly/Doblis (most likely Grizzly) is whispering my name, OK, it's screaming "COME GET ME". Now I know you all have a weird thing against suede but I love it. Please don't be a stupid price!!!
Knowing H, it will be a stupid price, especially because of that box (?) strap, among other things :P