Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

1. I’m usually not a fan of the busy and wacky designs, but I absolute love this one! Cats, Godzilla, penguins, who else but Hermes would put them all in one scarf!

I’m also loving the geodes scarf and Kawa Ora and the Pivoines scarf and BdG (yes, I love it in every iteration) and Equator and...I’m sure I’m forgetting something

Cookiefiend, nicole0612 and romily like this.
  2. Thank you @weN84, @scarf1 and @emjani for sharing!

When I saw the hint of penguins and zebras in the corner previews, I knew that animapolis had to be mine. I’m absolutely loving it, but the big beige Godzilla is slightly bizarre. But everything else in it makes up for it!

weN84 likes this.
  3. Wow, is Animapolis by Ugo Gattoni?

4. Robots???? Are robots going to start making bags, too? I don't mind that H is using robots for whatever b/c it's a trend in the apparel industry and elsewhere. It just is a little bit of a jarring thought that the company that put such emphasis on human craftmanship should have robots, too. I'm not being critical. I suppose there's room for both. Eventually, as AI improves, will the robot replace the artisan? This is just a conceptual question which follows from being involved with robots in the first place.

Julide likes this.
  5. U
    Unfortunately it's a goal even about artisans tasks. One of my friend is working in a printing factory and told me every is automatic from choosing and placing the frames until printing. The only human task is hand rolling the hem.
    About the bags I m not sure. But...

eagle1002us and Croisette7 like this.
  6. Oh, good grief, it's a Godzilla scarf.:lol: I'm going to have to buy one for my spouse;:graucho: he has a toy Godzillla on his desk at work already!

shrpthorn, Cookiefiend and Julide like this.
  7. It's almost as if the theme for next season is the animal kingdom and not dreaming with Equateur, Animalopolis and Kawa Ora being choc full of critters or animal references but I suppose those last two and Mythiques Phoenique are dream animal scarves. I love all the reptiles in Animalopolis. My partner would approve ( for once) of a scarf with Godzilla on it :smile:

Peering closely at the Tag-Walk pictures it looks to me as if Coaching is getting the metallic treatment.

8. Someone on Instagram pointed out that the murals are scarves by artists at the LA event and probably not reissues.

I dream of Paris, not of Godzilla. The classic black equator scarf is all that tempts so far.

csetcos, klynneann, saranga and 4 others like this.
  9. I agree... the geode scarf looks interesting, however it doesn't have a contrast hem and that is kind of a deal breaker for me. Godzilla is just too busy for my taste. And Alice Shirley is so good at safeguarding my wallet by putting butterflies everywhere lol (I'm lepidopterophobic or at least that's supposedly the term for fear of butterflies).

saranga, scarf1, momasaurus and 2 others like this.
  10. I like butterflies and Alice Shirley so maybe there is a second possibility for me.

Cookiefiend, scarf1 and blydia like this.
  11. Thanks for the clarification .

My guess is that the Kachinas will be a larger pointu - based on the photo I saw, the proportion seems too large to be a pointu based on a 90. Hoping!!!

csetcos, eagle1002us and Angelian like this.
  12. I hope there will be more 140`s in silks. I have enough 90`s and cashmeres now but if the perfect 140 in silk comes out, I might buy one more scarf. For a sample a 140 silk Parures would be perfect.

EmileH likes this.
  13. Which equator scarf is this? It sounds beautiful! Is there a picture on this thread?:flowers:

14. I love Godzilla!
    I think this is a scarf I have to get - so fun!

shrpthorn likes this.
  15. The EQUATEUR, by Dallet, Julide. Look at the pink and black one.

Julide likes this.