Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

1. Thank you everyone for sharing pictures!

My favorites so far are the Equateur reissue and Jungle Love tattoo CSGM .... probably not a coincidence both are Dallet!

2. I can't wait to see this one tied!! :panic:

scarf1 likes this.
  3. Tell me that Larubizana 140 silk isn't by Kwumi Sefedin, I dare you!* I love his work but only find Feux du Ciel really wearable. This will be gorgeous in the right CW! :panic:

*Though I realize he hasn't done a scarf for them in 15 years, and Animopolis looks like it's by a Gattoni-adjacent artist, maybe not Gattoni himself...

emjani likes this.
  4. that's how I thought about it right away, but I'm not familiar enough with the topic to speak as the first one

5. Just catching up on the last couple days and...oh dear. My eyes hurt. It seems to be a very "busy" season. Also, it feels like there are so many re-issues...

c18027 and saranga like this.
  6. Thank you croisette!:flowers:

I was looking for a tattoo version:blush:

Croisette7 likes this.
  7. I thought they were also.

8. I’ve saved on Caducee Roc because of that, once I realised what the pattern showed:smile:

TammyPrincess77 and nicole0612 like this.
  9. That Animopolis has my name written ALL over it!!! I love it and can’t wait for it to come out!!!
    Thank you to everyone for posting these pics!

10. Count me in for a Kachinas pointu, too!
    And.... Equator!

BBC likes this.
  11. I wonder if Animapolis is Annie Faivre. The details remind me of her other scarves. My favorite part is the unexpected placement of a Bialetti-style coffee pot off to one side. What?!

The Rocks and Crystals scarf is beautiful - creative.

Ladybaga likes this.
  12. Thank everyone for the intel. This upcoming season looks promising. The past couple of seasons are disappointing, so I am happy to see H is up to its game again.

scarf1 likes this.
  13. I was able to drape a few cws of the A l’Ombre des Pivoines and hurriedly took a few shots so you can better see what it would look like on. I wasn’t able to tie them properly because they were all connected together at the top like swatches of fabrics. So I did my best to drape. I also only got photos of the cws I thought were the most gorgeous. I was worried the event folks would tell me that I wasn’t allowed to do this so I took them as quickly as possible... I’ll see if I can get more shots of other cws! This scarf is absolutely dreamy!!
    IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    This is how quickly I was trying them on. I was snap-happy but looking snip-snappy!
    IMG_1763.jpg

14. @Joannadyne you are THE BEST!!!!! Love the pics!!!