Hermes Silk'in wallet

I own and use one too, just a comment to those contemplating, there’s no slot for dollar bills, so they have to be folded and stuck in - had I known this prior to buying it online, I would have selected the larger size. The larger one has slots for bills.

I own and use one too, just a comment to those contemplating, there’s no slot for dollar bills, so they have to be folded and stuck in - had I known this prior to buying it online, I would have selected the larger size. The larger one has slots for bills.
Yes, for that reason I think I'm just going to use my Silk'in Compact as a cardholder or when going out and in need of a smaller wallet to fit into an evening bag. I can't see myself getting used to dealing with folded bills all the time. As an everyday wallet I am contemplating buying a Clic 12 which does have a pocket for bills.

I'm currently looking into the Silk'In Compact for my "mini wallet that will fit into small/mini bags", and have absolutely fallen in love - I love the pop of color from the interior and the size looks perfect for what I'm looking for. Since I don't carry cash often and especially when I size down to smaller bags, this looks like it would be perfect for me, but when I can I do try to look at stuff I am interested in purchasing in person.

I went to Hermes Palo Alto (at the Stanford Shopping Center) the day after Christmas hoping to take a look, but was disappointed to find that they don't carry the Silk'In Compact Wallets there at all!!

The next closest store to me is the San Francisco store, but I feel super wary about going to such a touristy area on a weekend (when there are sure to be many people).

I'm currently looking into the Silk'In Compact for my "mini wallet that will fit into small/mini bags", and have absolutely fallen in love - I love the pop of color from the interior and the size looks perfect for what I'm looking for. Since I don't carry cash often and especially when I size down to smaller bags, this looks like it would be perfect for me, but when I can I do try to look at stuff I am interested in purchasing in person.

I went to Hermes Palo Alto (at the Stanford Shopping Center) the day after Christmas hoping to take a look, but was disappointed to find that they don't carry the Silk'In Compact Wallets there at all!!

The next closest store to me is the San Francisco store, but I feel super wary about going to such a touristy area on a weekend (when there are sure to be many people).

I’m using the silkin long and it’s fantastic. I’d love to have mini, too!

I fear, almost all silkin wallets are sold out at moment because of Christmas... my local store doesn’t have it either. im sure they will be available in the new year. Just be a little bit patient^^ perhaps you can ask an SA at your locat store to order, if you are looking for a specific model/color/motif.